Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gameday superstitions

subvet

Since the Colts are doing so well I have started a few new superstitions, I wear a particular pair of jeans and an old Colts AFC jersey and I made the same snack each week--baked buffalo wings with blue cheese dressing.

I'm pretty sure the dressing is the key, after all it's blue but has anyone else started doing little weird things "just in case?"

Since the Colts are doing so well I have started a few new superstitions, I wear a particular pair of jeans and an old Colts AFC jersey and I made the same snack each week--baked buffalo wings with blue cheese dressing.

I'm pretty sure the dressing is the key, after all it's blue but has anyone else started doing little weird things "just in case?"

Indeed. I get on the beers from Thursday, and build it up from there. I had a week off before we played the Jets, and look what happened. I had a little trouble convincing my wife about this superstition, but the facts were undeniable and I'm good for another week at least. As the Patriots are her team, I've also demanded a mulligan this week if we lose.

I wear a Colts shirt, my Colts NFL watch and my horseshoe necklace every Sunday I get to see the game. On the Sundays I have to work (I work every other weekend), I still wear my NFL watch and my necklace. My workplace has uniforms, so my Colts attire has to stay home that day.

I don't make it to many games so I do not have a lot of Colts stuff. I do however have some silly ways of trying to control the momentum of the games (as if they have any effect). Change chairs after they score. Take my feet off the ottoman after we go 3 and out. Change from Bud Light to Bud after they take the lead. When we are grooving and controlling the game, I hardly move. Is it possible to be too into the game? Do I need medication? Or just more Anheuser Busch products?

i sit in the same spot on the couch every sunday. Also noticed i can't wear my Luck jersey when we play away from home. the two brutal losses proved it. In the past whomever i am dating at the time if we have a good season i will stay with them if we don't i won't talk to them. even told the girl i am seeing now if we win the superbowl this year we will get married the next day. pretty crazy since we started dating 2 months ago lol.

My girlfriend at the time we won the superbowl... i thought about it but chose not to and broke up with her. the next year we were one and done. and things had gone down hill ever since.