Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano / Arians, Co-COY [Merge]

bavanlan

Grigson knows what he is doing. However, when you pick in the middle of rounds or later when our team gets better, we will find out how well he drafts, that is when we can compare him to Bill Polian truly.

One thing he will have an upper hand is his inclination to explore free agency way more than Bill Polian did. So, odds are a few of them will work out and help the team immensely. It is hard, no matter how hard you try, to get them all to work. I like his approach of not overpaying for a Garcon while concentrating on small pieces to fit a big puzzle.

Yeah, I didn't think about that.

I think Grigs should get the nod, though. We've done a lot more with a lot less, IMO.

I completely agree. I hate to say it, but we are getting little exposure, and haven't been blowing people out of the water. There are some that believe we are winning by a fluke, but personally, I think it is the actual team playing as a team, which stems from management. If you look at it, this is the best "team" that we've had. By that I mean, we aren't just Peyton, Reggie, Dwight, and Robert anymore. When one phase of our game is slacking, the others step up. The management has put together a team, not a collection of players. Grigs has impressed me thus far.