-WR Avery

-DT Moala

Indy signs FA's...

-CB Dominique Rodgers Cromartie

-WR Danny Amendola

-RT Sebastian Vollmer

-A Veteran NT to split time with Chapman

2013 NFL Draft...

1st(14th overall)- Indy selects DE/OLB Damontre Moore, Texas A&M (A very talented pass rusher, this guy is starting to rise up draft boards and would be a great pick in the middle of the 1st. We will lose Freeney, so we need a 3rd pass rusher along with Mathis and Hughes.)

3rd- Indy selects S Matt Elam, Florida (This guy is just simply a playmaker and seems to be around the ball often. His size is what drops him a little being only 5-11 and 205 pounds, but he can add some muscle and play SS for us. Another option here is Bacarri Rambo.)

4th- Indy selects OG Travis Frederick, Wisconsin (Gives us a road grader to help our run game.)

Is there a reason why we can't have both? Money shouldn't stop us.

As for Elam, I like him a lot, but I don't see him falling to the mid 3rd round. He may be gone by the mid 2nd round.

Powers would be the nickel no doubt about it in that situation. That would make me not want to spend money on him for a new contract. I'd rather go draft a talented rookie CB.

My new updated Mock plus free agency...

In free agency we resign...

-LB Fokou

-CB Vaughn

-OT Reitz

-WR Avery

-DT Moala

Indy signs FA's...

-CB Dominique Rodgers Cromartie

-WR Danny Amendola

-RT Sebastian Vollmer

-A Veteran NT to split time with Chapman

2013 NFL Draft...

1st(14th overall)- Indy selects DE/OLB Damontre Moore, Texas A&M (A very talented pass rusher, this guy is starting to rise up draft boards and would be a great pick in the middle of the 1st. We will lose Freeney, so we need a 3rd pass rusher along with Mathis and Hughes.)

3rd- Indy selects S Matt Elam, Florida (This guy is just simply a playmaker and seems to be around the ball often. His size is what drops him a little being only 5-11 and 205 pounds, but he can add some muscle and play SS for us. Another option here is Bacarri Rambo.)

4th- Indy selects OG Travis Frederick, Wisconsin (Gives us a road grader to help our run game.)

In FA- resign everyone you mentioned plus Powers( can play nickel) and Freeney ( as much as he's playing well, I don't like the idea of Hughes opposite Mathis),

Sign: Jake Long (move AC to RT) or Vollmer

Mike Wallace

Willie Young ( DE for lions) or Arthur Jones ( DE or maybe NT for Ravens)

Draft: 1st- maybe trade down but pick up Chance Warmack or Barrett Jones

3rd- Devin Taylor ( south carolina) or margus hunt

4th- Jesse williams or Robert Lester from Alabama

In FA- resign everyone you mentioned plus Powers( can play nickel) and Freeney ( as much as he's playing well, I don't like the idea of Hughes opposite Mathis),

Sign: Jake Long (move AC to RT) or Vollmer

Mike Wallace

Willie Young ( DE for lions) or Arthur Jones ( DE or maybe NT for Ravens)

Draft: 1st- maybe trade down but pick up Chance Warmack or Barrett Jones

3rd- Devin Taylor ( south carolina) or margus hunt

4th- Jesse williams or Robert Lester from Alabama

We shouldnt resign Freeney. He will cost too much for the performance he'll put up. He has been invisible this year, so there is no reason to bring him back unless he wants to play for 1 mil per season.

And I really dont like your free agency signings or draft. And I have us taking a very talented pass rusher at OLB so thats why we can not worry at all about losing Freeney.

Is there a reason why we can't have both? Money shouldn't stop us.

As for Elam, I like him a lot, but I don't see him falling to the mid 3rd round. He may be gone by the mid 2nd round.

I was saying that we would sign powers as well because the list said that he wasn't getting rwsigned

I'll have a bash.

1st Round: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama - need to strengthen the interior line, top guard prospect and as good as, if not better than DeCastro was last year.

3rd Round: Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina - Would have been a first rounder, no doubt, but got injured recently. Bit of a risk, but if he can overcome his injury (torn labrum) then he could be a steal. Really strong in the run game, decent in pass protection, athletic enough to be effective in pulling despite being 6'7"...pairing him with Warmack on the right side should improve our rushing attack.

4th Round: Shawn Williams, SAF, Georgia - I really don't know if he'll be here...but it would be nice to get a physical, hard hitting safety, 'cause, let's be honest, Zbikowski is nothing more than a stop gap.

6th Round: Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State- I'd imagine plenty of you won't be happy with this, but Vinatieri will be 40 by the time the draft arrives and he hasn't been as good as usual this year. There's a chance he won't be here next year, so drafting a kicker is something we have to think about.

Now, I don't really know the salary cap that well - would we be able to afford Mike Wallace, Andy Levitre, Cliff Avril and Mike Jenkins or not? I know we've got a bit of money to play with but could do with some help from that aspect.

Love the FA pickups, especially DRC, because if he keeps playing the way he is currently, I can't see us signing Powers unless it is for a cheap deal. I fully support the 1st round pick, get the best pass rusher available. I LOVE Elam but he won't be there at round 3. But picking up a SS in the 3rd sounds great to me. A powerful Wisconsin guard is what we need to get our run game going.

I'll have a bash.

1st Round: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama - need to strengthen the interior line, top guard prospect and as good as, if not better than DeCastro was last year.

3rd Round: Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina - Would have been a first rounder, no doubt, but got injured recently. Bit of a risk, but if he can overcome his injury (torn labrum) then he could be a steal. Really strong in the run game, decent in pass protection, athletic enough to be effective in pulling despite being 6'7"...pairing him with Warmack on the right side should improve our rushing attack.

4th Round: Shawn Williams, SAF, Georgia - I really don't know if he'll be here...but it would be nice to get a physical, hard hitting safety, 'cause, let's be honest, Zbikowski is nothing more than a stop gap.

6th Round: Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State- I'd imagine plenty of you won't be happy with this, but Vinatieri will be 40 by the time the draft arrives and he hasn't been as good as usual this year. There's a chance he won't be here next year, so drafting a kicker is something we have to think about.

Now, I don't really know the salary cap that well - would we be able to afford Mike Wallace, Andy Levitre, Cliff Avril and Mike Jenkins or not? I know we've got a bit of money to play with but could do with some help from that aspect.

With that draft, our defense would still be awfull in 2013. We need better pass rush to replace Freeney when he leaves. We can get OL help in rounds 3 or 4, while also getting help through free agency.

With that draft, our defense would still be awfull in 2013. We need better pass rush to replace Freeney when he leaves. We can get OL help in rounds 3 or 4, while also getting help through free agency.

That's why I floated the idea of getting Cliff Avril as a replacement. He was a 3-4 OLB in college with Purdue.

1.Alex Okafor

3.Travis Frederic

4.Margus Hunt

Sign Wlliam Beatty and Kenny Phillips or Revis (slightly more of a chance they let him test the market it perhaps do to his injury this season) or Joey Porter

If you mean lb joey porter, I think he has retired already. I like your idea of drafting hunt but I think he will be already taken. A good alternate would be devin taylot from south carolina

If you mean lb joey porter, I think he has retired already. I like your idea of drafting hunt but I think he will be already taken. A good alternate would be devin taylot from south carolina

Taylor was my original choice in the 3rd, also another one I like is Brandon Jenkins if he proves to be healthy in the 3rd