Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Don't forget to tune into NFL Total Access

Brooklyn Colt

It's weird to see the words 'Colts' and 'Playoffs' being discussed in the same sentence so early in this rebuilding process on national television..but I like it!

So they were comparing us to the Cowboys to see which team had a better shot of making the playoffs..due to ease of schedule, better quarterback play, playing in the easier conference and the fact that we have a purpose to play well because of Coach Pagano.. Darren Sharper chose us to make the playoffs..while Heath Evans chose neither..

Remember 3 months ago we were terrible. We were going to lose every game. Last in the division, blah blah blah. I'm not saying we are a lock for the playoffs, but I expect us to compete and continue to grow. This team has all the potential and talent to make it to the playoffs, they just have to execute and be consistent.

This five gave stretch is going to determine if the Colts have an honest shot at the playoffs or not. This would be the "weak" part of the schedule. I think in order for the Colts to have a serious shot at the playoffs they need to go 4-1 in these five games. I don't know if I think the Colts will do that but I don't see us making the playoffs if we don't go 4-1 over the next five games.

This five gave stretch is going to determine if the Colts have an honest shot at the playoffs or not. This would be the "weak" part of the schedule. I think in order for the Colts to have a serious shot at the playoffs they need to go 4-1 in these five games. I don't know if I think the Colts will do that but I don't see us making the playoffs if we don't go 4-1 over the next five games.

Agree 100%