Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injuries

YOUR GM

At this point, I say we just forfeit the season and cut our losses. (sarcasm, before anyone takes that literal)

I mean, football is a contact sport and all teams go through injuries, but we seem to lose key players every game, every year. I don't know what the deal is but it's to the point where I don't even look forward to gameday anymore because I know we're going to lose 2-3 key players at some point throughout the game. I know there's nothing anyone can do about it, but it's beyond frustrating. Just needed to vent. That's all

Revis did tear his ACL.

Also, Reggie Bush and C.J. Spiller got hurt yesterday, albeit not as seriously.

Matt Forte missed this week due to injury. Other guys who have had injury problems include Ryan Mathews, Antonio Gates, Greg Jennings, John Skelton, Ahmad Bradshaw, and so on.

I'm not sure we're any worse off than most teams, tbh.

Can anyone find the article from NFL.com, it ran last year, it wasw called sports science or something. They measured team injuries, and we were the most injured team. However the way they determined the numbers are questionable. They accounted for Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable.

Players like Reggie, Mathis, and Freeney use to like days of so went on the injury list and they could have skewed our numbers.

Can anyone find the article from NFL.com, it ran last year, it wasw called sports science or something. They measured team injuries, and we were the most injured team. However the way they determined the numbers are questionable. They accounted for Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable.

Players like Reggie, Mathis, and Freeney use to like days of so went on the injury list and they could have skewed our numbers.

Yeah, by that standard Tom Brady would be the most injury prone QB in the NFL.