Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fleener

coltsguy510

Yea well two weeks ago people were talking about he was not that god AT ALL. shame how some people want to write a player off for mistakes EVERY player at some point in their career will make. Fleener did good i liked the little stiff arm he gave the defender before going to the ground.

Yea well two weeks ago people were talking about he was not that god AT ALL. shame how some people want to write a player off for mistakes EVERY player at some point in their career will make. Fleener did good i liked the little stiff arm he gave the defender before going to the ground.

Specially when mistakes are made in the pre-season

I've been waiting to see the Connection of Luck and Fleener all Preseason, i feel as the season goes along here and luck gets better as the season progress we will see a lot more of the connection to the TE's down the Middle of the Field and so on. Glad to finally see Fleener Flashing his Talent we all know he has though.

I've been waiting to see the Connection of Luck and Fleener all Preseason, i feel as the season goes along here and luck gets better as the season progress we will see a lot more of the connection to the TE's down the Middle of the Field and so on. Glad to finally see Fleener Flashing his Talent we all know he has though.

I agree, but the oline's gonna have to do a lot better job of pass protecting too for that to happen.

I really liked the one catch where two Bears defenders hit Fleener and he was still upright then fell forwards for a few more yards. Hopefully he gets consistant...soon.

I also believe he will get better as the season goes on and he improves his route running and catching. He's a rookie so i'm looking for progress this year as with every rookie. It was glad to finally see what is to come from him though.

Loved the game by Fleener yesterday. Even when down by a ton, when he through that nasty stiff arm to the defenders helmet while falling down, I cheered at the TV. I think we'll see that when it comes to TE play this year, we'll ride the hot hand. I think you'll see Allen games and Fleener games. Much like when Gronk and Hernandez were rookies it was either one or the other game by game. It'll probably drive fantasy owners nuts.