Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Games on TV Map

swflacoltsfans

:flaming: I'm just out of the game broadcast. I get the New England game.

Get the NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv. Unless you live in the Indianapolis DMA (the area in and around a 75 mile radius of the city) or the other team's DMA, there is a very good probability that you won't see any Colts games on TV this season. The exception for these folks is the Colts vs Jags Thursday Night game on The NFL Network - provided you have the NFL network.

Get the NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv. Unless you live in the Indianapolis DMA (the area in and around a 75 mile radius of the city) or the other team's DMA, there is a very good probability that you won't see any Colts games on TV this season. The exception for these folks is the Colts vs Jags Thursday Night game on The NFL Network - provided you have the NFL network.

I have a way to watch them currently. I just like when they are on TV.

Get the NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv. Unless you live in the Indianapolis DMA (the area in and around a 75 mile radius of the city) or the other team's DMA, there is a very good probability that you won't see any Colts games on TV this season.

BAH - what a racket! Forcing fans to purchase a trumped up TV package just to watch their team! $99 a season would be DARN HIGH, but they want $199-$299 - thats just too much to watch a game on TV that already charges you $150 a month.

BAH - what a racket! Forcing fans to purchase a trumped up TV package just to watch their team! $99 a season would be DARN HIGH, but they want $199-$299 - thats just too much to watch a game on TV that already charges you $150 a month.

I suppose the value or worth of the package is in the eye of the beholder. You can find that the Ticket can be had at a greatly reduced price or even free through Directv. Talk to them. As a long time Colts fan now living in New Jersey, I find that package to be essential viewing for my Colts fix and I have had the Ticket since 1996 (prior to that I would watch the games off the C band satellites!).

I suppose the value or worth of the package is in the eye of the beholder. You can find that the Ticket can be had at a greatly reduced price or even free through Directv. Talk to them. As a long time Colts fan now living in New Jersey, I find that package to be essential viewing for my Colts fix and I have had the Ticket since 1996 (prior to that I would watch the games off the C band satellites!).

couldn't agree more - when I first moved to CA, I went to the bars to check out my games. they started at 10am and I'd be feeling no pain by noon. then the cost of food and drinks every weekend ...pfft. ended up being cheaper and safer to get Directv. would never give up Directv at this point. a definite must have for transplants.

So depressed, just saw that I have to watch the stinky Houston Texans play the stinkier Miami Dolphins. :Cry: :cry:

I wish I was you, I have to go to a bar this weekend...but I've got a friend who's gonna let me watch Sunday Ticket at his house when he gets back.