Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats workout another TE

Playoffs2013

So they have Gronkowski, Hernandez, Shaincoe, Ballard (PUP), Daniel Fells, Brad Herman (IR), and Alex Silvestro (PS). I mean honestly how many more TE's does one team absolutely need? They have 4 starters all together and I'm sure Fells has had his fair share of playing time too. The whole Ballard thing was a low blow to the NYG IMO

Like it or not but the Tight End is the new big threat in the league. The last few drafts have given the league some outstanding athletes in that position. Gronk, Hernandez, Graham, Fleener, Allen, Gresham and Pettigrew just to name a few. These newer tight ends are fullbacks in size, very tall and the speed and quickness of receivers. Almost impossible to stop especially with 2 of them on the field. Exactly why the Colts are adopting the Patriots 2 TE set. Its like having 2 Shaquile Oneals on the field. Who can guard that consistently for 3 Downs? Anyways I'm sure the Patriots are going to use their tight ends even more this year which is why they want a lot of depth in that position. Lets not question BB's roster. Instead we need to study it and watch and learn from on the greatest coaches of all time. Sorry for the Pats love (cough...cough) but I give credit to where its due.

The Patriots have already extended his contract for the next 8 years, I believe.

Dont know for how long but yes, hes extended and recently so was Hernandez, that's 1 reason Weller is so upset, he was so great for so long and now feels should of gotten much more

Belichik with Krafts approval do things differently, that's why always a few # 1 draft picks each year too, However the results keep them winners

Dont know for how long but yes, hes extended and recently so was Hernandez, that's 1 reason Weller is so upset, he was so great for so long and now feels should of gotten much more

Belichik with Krafts approval do things differently, that's why always a few # 1 draft picks each year too, However the results keep them winners

Uh.

Welker hasn't said a single thing about the fact that the two TE's got their contracts.

Nothing at all, in fact.

Uh.

Welker hasn't said a single thing about the fact that the two TE's got their contracts.

Nothing at all, in fact.

Maybe Welker didnt say it himself , but many a so called commentator said that was a reason he has been irritated in preseason or whenever that was, I have no links, know i read on varying sites & know I read it after each TE was given extended contracts

Maybe Welker didnt say it himself , but many a so called commentator said that was a reason he has been irritated in preseason or whenever that was, I have no links, know i read on varying sites & know I read it after each TE was given extended contracts

Bayone,

The talking heads speakin out of the backsides AGAIN. Welker was nothing but happy for both TE, especially since the signings didnt effect his ability get resigned. Now the trade for a young slot receiver from the Rams working on his rookie contract.. that MAY have gotten him urked a bit.

Bayone,

The talking heads speakin out of the backsides AGAIN. Welker was nothing but happy for both TE, especially since the signings didnt effect his ability get resigned. Now the trade for a young slot receiver from the Rams working on his rookie contract.. that MAY have gotten him urked a bit.

Do agree so called experts , talking heads love to stir controversy, it drives ratings, maybe I should have looked closer

I called my childhood Boston friend but found out that he took family to peru and is climbinmg mountains & then will go to Galapagos so no idea when he will be back

Do agree so called experts , talking heads love to stir controversy, it drives ratings, maybe I should have looked closer

I called my childhood Boston friend but found out that he took family to peru and is climbinmg mountains & then will go to Galapagos so no idea when he will be back

Bayone, no problem man, I love Welker but I have a feeling this is his last year in a Pats uniform. Only way he stays is if Brady INSISTS he stays. (IE pulls a sign him or I retire now.) I do not see Brady pulling th Diva act.

Bayone, no problem man, I love Welker but I have a feeling this is his last year in a Pats uniform. Only way he stays is if Brady INSISTS he stays. (IE pulls a sign him or I retire now.) I do not see Brady pulling th Diva act.

My friend I too think incredibly highly of Welker & though he doesn't play for my Colt Team or for Peyton in Denver

I respect all great players,, that's what makes all games so much more interesting and provides us viewers with such enjoyment and memorable moments , the better the overall level of play and team quality, the better the football experience

Must get off now

Maybe back later