Please come down!

SubZero

Sounds good on paper. lol

Nick Jean-Baptiste, DT/NT, Baylor

Height: 6-1. Weight: 335.

Projected 40 Time: 5.40.

Arm: 33. Hand: 9 3/4.

Projected Round (2012): 4-5.

4/25/12: Even though Jean-Baptiste was dominant at the East-West Shrine, he did not work out at the Combine. Throughout the week in Orlando, Jean-Baptiste showed major potential to be a nose tackle in a 4-3 or 3-4 defense. He was like a bowling ball, rolling through offensive linemen to cause disruption in the backfield. Everyone that went against him had problems with his bull rush.

Jean-Baptiste has natural pad level and consistently gets underneath the pads of offensive linemen to push them straight back. As a senior, he totaled 36 tackles with 8.5 tackles for a loss, four sacks and three passes broken up.

still, we should sign him because we dont know how this matrin tevaseu guy will work out. we dont even know if hes 310 or 325 people have read multiple different listings. theres no harm in bringing him in. especially if he wants to play here, he would give it his all. in my humble opinion that is. alas, we shall see what happens here, cuz its quite obvious grigson isnt done with the roster juuust yet haha.

still, we should sign him because we dont know how this matrin tevaseu guy will work out. we dont even know if hes 310 or 325 people have read multiple different listings. theres no harm in bringing him in. especially if he wants to play here, he would give it his all. in my humble opinion that is. alas, we shall see what happens here, cuz its quite obvious grigson isnt done with the roster juuust yet haha.

His 308 weight was what he weighed at the combine 3 yrs. ago. Those weights hardly ever get updated, he's listed as 325 on the Colts roster and thats what I'm going by.

just did some reading on Martin Tevaseu. apparently jets fans and writers were real high on this guy. he got some playing time when Sione Pouha was injured. guess he looked really good.

Didn't know much about him either till I read up on him and most of it is very good. Sounds like he has real potential. I wanted Baptiste, but this guy has experience and was pretty good in the time he had to prove himself. So overall, I'm happy with this guy. He's big, strong, and has already showed he can play in the league.

just did some reading on Martin Tevaseu. apparently jets fans and writers were real high on this guy. he got some playing time when Sione Pouha was injured. guess he looked really good.

I like the sound of that, but isn't Pouha hurt right now? I thought I'd heard that a couple weeks ago and it sounded semi-serious. If Tevaseu was the primary backup, I don't see why they'd let him go.

He won't get signed.

This isn't the main reason why, but just because he says he'd love to come to Indy doesn't mean he'll be signed. He'd probably say the same thing about any other team. He's desperate for a job.

The Colts found their man for now in Tevaseau.