Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. When AR got injured, I strongly felt it was partially due to injury he had to his shoulder in college and that it wasn't rehabbed correctly. I am happy he got the surgery and has taken the time with the top medical advisors to rehab his arm. It should be back to where it was if not stronger. Given his age, I rather this happen now than in the future when his body is a bit more beat up. I think he's going to have a big season this year. Going to have his growing pains obviously but is definitely going to surprise some people with his accuracy and pocket awareness (very natural feel/navigation from what we saw). Pair that up with some Steichen magic and this team is primed for some competitive play against anyone in the league. Zaire was recently on Chris Long's podcast and the topic of CJ Stroud came up. Zaire said that he was frustrated about some of the stuff Stroud was talking on radio row at the Superbowl. CJ apparently said that he carved the Colts up both times. Zaire had to remind him that A) he hasn't beaten Anthony and B) the first game when Anthony played the Colts were up like 28-7 in the 2nd quarter and playing nearly full prevent defense. It was nice to see the fire from Zaire about both AR and against CJ.
  3. And now comes the part where we throw our heads back and laugh. You know, more than we already laughed at him.
  4. Probably won’t but I could see two years for Simmons. Not sure diggs has enough left in the tank for two years. Colts will need to find a younger long term replacement at FS
  5. No, Diggs never played under Bradley. I don't think we sign anyone to multi year deal at this point.
  6. Or ever done anything in the NFL. He is currently suspended in the CFL
  7. I've always been anti uniform changes, but I think they could definitely play with changing up midfield. I'd be cool with that alternate state of Indiana logo we have or even some type of INDY writing at midfield. Horseshoe with no helmet or bucking horse are definitely front runners for me though.
  8. Today
  9. Just stick this question here. Did Diggs ever play under Bradley? The familiarity could be good but I also think Simmons has more in the tank. You could sign Simmons for 2 years and feel comfortable. I don’t think we will sign a vet safety until closer to TC. Those guys will hold out as long as possible.
  10. The fact he’s never been a league MVP or a Super Bowl MVP says you are wrong about at least two of these.
  11. I remember that game. It is too bad that he seems to have found trouble in yet another league... https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/former-ole-miss-qb-chad-kelly-suspended-by-cfl-for-gender-violence-policy-violation/ar-BB1lZfSu
  12. We still have 4+ months to go.
  13. https://www.wishtv.com/news/indy-star-columnist-will-not-cover-caitlin-clark-and-indiana-fever-this-season/ Hopefully this means he's out for everything? I figured since it was so close to the draft they might let him get through it, then move on. Guess we will see next week. Bob Kravitz take below. https://www.bobkravitz.com/p/stars-gregg-doyel-has-been-suspended
  14. UP NEXT:  COLTS ROOKIE MINI-CAMP!!

15. Sounds like a cartoon from the 70's about a cat and a chihuahua.
  16. I can’t wait to hear from the rookies this weekend. Especially Mitchell.
  17. Kwitty wasn't extended, they just picked up the 5th year option. Rigo is paid in the middle of the pack for punters.
  18. My recollection is Rigoberto was fine as the season progressed.
  19. Ballard's decision on Kwitty and Rigoberto extension will be seriously questioned this season. Kwitty... its show time with Latu and Ekuban giving him plenty of breather. Time to prove himself as deserving his extension. Rigoberto... last year he was not his best. Early games he seems to underperform and that makes me concerned. I think his injury has reduced his leg strength. I hope he gets some serious competition at camp.
  20. I had back surgery 3-4 years ago. Pain never leaves. Have to deal with it, don't handicap your team though. If you can't play through it, go sit on the bench. To play the last 9:30 of the game and have 0 shot attempts, 3 turnovers cost us the game. We were already playing 5 vs 8. So that took us to 4 vs 8. That's just the offensive part of it, he already is a liability on the defensive end most nights, as it is. Im usually calling for Offensive/defensive substitutions late in games when able to. Being used as a decoy isn't the answer. It hurt the team. Who's fault that is(Carlisle, or Haliburton)? IDK, but it cost us game 1, and at the end of the day, could come back and cost us the series. If he has a major back issues at 24, that's a bigger issue. @John Waylon Post came through while posting, think a lot here ties to your post. Side Bar: I wish I could say be doesn't play like this too often, but he frustrates me a lot. So I'm not accepting his injury excuse here, everyone is dealing with something. Either play or don't. To many other occurrences of play like this to dismiss it as a pattern. I've posted about it here a few times.
  21. No he looks bulky. He's a lot bigger then last season.
  22. It's crazy to think AR is still growing into his body, but he is. Injuries like this require you to have more intentional workouts, and to focus on building muscle the right way. He will likely come back stronger than before the injury. I'm mostly hoping they've trained him to avoid hits and to not participate in potentially dangerous activities, like snowboarding. 😅🥲 I'm calling it now so it's out there; (barring injury) AR makes the Pro Bowl this season.
  1. Load more activity