Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Not from the Cardinals. From a licensing agreement
  4. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cardinals-marvin-harrison-jr-using-nflpa-licensing-holdout-leverage-new-deal-report
  5. Maybe he just got it and it's in the healing phase
  6. I didn't say you were, just saying that for the ones that have in the thread. Side bar: Looks like it it just the first part of a bigger tattoo. So I am sure it will be added to and fixed as it goes if any damage. His shirt might of been rubbing the tattoo and he just took it off?
  7. I never thought it was a fake tattoo. Just photo shopped. But sun on a tattoo that is under a week old is terrible for the longevity if the tat
  8. https://atozsports.com/indianapolis/colts-former-1st-round-pick-malik-hooker-brother-marcus-udfa-rookie-minicamp/ "Marcus Hooker spent his first four college seasons at Ohio State and had 32 total tackles, five pass deflections, and one interception during his time as a Buckeye. In 2022, he transferred to Youngstown State, where he spent his final two collegiate seasons. He recorded 70 total tackles, six pass deflections, and three interceptions there. Marcus is 5'10" and 198 lbs and participated at Ohio State's Pro Day this year" UDFA: QB - Kedon Slovis, BYU QB - Jason Bean, Kansas K - Spencer Shrader, Notre Dame WR - Xavier White, Texas Tech RB - Trent Pennix, North Carolina State OG - Dalton Tucker, Marshall DT - Isaiah Coe, Oklahoma LB - Craig Young, Kansas Tryout: DT - Jeblonski Green, South Carolina State TE - Malcolm Epps, Pittsburgh OT - Jake Hornirook, Duke RB - Justin Strong, Southern Illinois LS - Michael Vinson, Notre Dame OC - Jake Kradel, Pittsburgh OL - Aidan Hemphill, Texas Southern DB - Brandon Bishop, Liberty OT - Daniel Johnson, Purdue DB - Marcus Hooker, Youngstown State(Malik's little brother)
  9. Charlie Partridge says hello! There's a reason the Colts brought him in. To make all the D-lineman better. I look forward to seeing what he can do.
  10. It doesn't "excite" me but I don't think it's a bad signing. You have to consider how teams overpay for the good free agents. Paye probably worth at least 11 mill for his 5th year. Probably the alternative is to over pay in a larger manner next March. Let's face it , for what ever reason or reasons , Ballard does not excel in bringing high level players to Indy in the FA period.
  11. Wanted to show the tattoo? I can buy that it could be photoshopped and he has nothing to do with it, definitely can't buy that he would put a fake tattoo on though.
  12. I'm very thankful that we get to see this. Seeing his family so excited for him is special, there is a comfort seeing his support group. I have real expectations that this young man is a baller.
  13. Hopefully it looks better when it heals, but when did he have the time to do it?
  14. It kind of looks photo shopped. Why would he expose brand new inch to direct sunlight?
  15. I wouldn't have but it's not a really big deal when u have a rookie qb. I would have kept the money
  16. I'm sure it will look better once it has healed. Probably get additional work around it too. Definitely real, putting a fake tattoo on himself doesn't make sense? Like why? What would the purpose of putting a fake tattoo on, be? Have to admit it was fake first time asked about it, then that leads to questions like why? It just makes no sense for it to be fake.
  17. Definitely appears to be real and showing symptoms of a fresh tattoo. Sun compounding it as you said. Why would he get a fake tattoo for his first workout? Makes zero sense. That's not directed at you, just at the thought in general.
  18. If that is a real tattoo, it's terrible work
  19. Yeah I was thinking it just looked raw after the tattoo.
  20. It does not look real. It looks more like when someone is branded and the mark is permanent. Maybe he sees himself forever a Colt.
  21. The horseshoe isn't red. If it's real, that would be an outline only tattoo and the skin is just red from being freshly tattooed. It's not ideal for a fresh tattoo to be in the sun like that either..
  22. 2 things. 1. The op is talking about the logo at the 50 yard line. 2. The guardian caps will have logos
  23. It is no surprise Sander's ego has brought down much criticism on his methods and attitude.
  24. That’s a matter of perspective. His passrush grades have gone down, his tackling grades have gone down (slightly). His run stopping grades have gone up. People will point to sacks, but his overall pressures have fallen with 28% (39 to 28). 28 total pressures on 410 passrush snaps is nearly NT levels of bad. He’s not a pass rusher, but an edge setter and we needed a passrusher when Paye was drafter. In that regard he’s been a failure (so far). Hope he ups his pass rush game, but he needs to be a lot better.
  25. "If it aint broke don't fix it." If the players decide to wear those guardian caps in 2024 the logo won't be visible, so the logo issue is null & void.
  26. The flag has been modified many times, not so our lady.
  1. Load more activity