Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles trade for Michael Bennett

chad72

7 hours ago, IndyScribe said:

Seahawks blowing it up. Surprising, but since Wilson is still young, they can afford to go through a rebuild.

It sure sounds like a number of high priced vets earning a hefty salary will be gone doesn't it? Pete Carroll trying to get younger & faster now. Bye Richard Sherman. The business side of the NFL is a brutal & unforgiving one no doubt. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

I hope the Colts will look at Richardson.

I respect Sherman. He's sharp, perceptive, well spoken, & can still bring it in the secondary. I'll 2nd that move/petition CC1. :hat:

Oh wait, I  read your post too fast as in, Richard Sherman vs Paul Richardson WR. My bad. LOL! 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000920277/article/patriots-had-topped-eagles-offer-for-michael-bennett

Patriots tried to come in last minute and one up the Eagles for Michael Bennett, just like they did with Josh McDaniels. Thankfully, the Seahawks were far more honorable than slimy Josh, and the Seahawks kept their word to the Eagles. Mad props to Seahawks.

My favorite part of this trade is how Seattle turned down a better offer from New England because it was the "honorable and right" thing to honor the agreed upon verbal agreement.  I loved how the verbage they used seemed to hint at the McDaniels classless move recently.

Kharma has a way of hanging around until just the right moment.

anyway, the whole story put a smile on my face.

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

the seahawks hate the patriots as much as anyone 

i like how they took a shot at mcdaniels here 

Belichick was the one that did the trade, but I get your point. Seahawks have a reason to hate them, considering the SB and recent actions.