Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Assuming the Colts fire Chud next year...

RockThatBlue

18 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Luck does not need an offense that leaves him unprotected. We have witnessed the results of that.

I can't tell if you're trying to be Capt Obvious, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt. I agree with your statement. The offensive line & scheme needs to protect Luck better. 

45 minutes ago, GoColts00 said:

I can't tell if you're trying to be Capt Obvious, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt. I agree with your statement. The offensive line & scheme needs to protect Luck better. 

I was talking about the Arian's offense and how it is detrimental to the health of QBs.

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I was talking about the Arian's offense and how it is detrimental to the health of QBs.

Ok. I think his Offensive scheme can have the QB hold on to the ball longer, but having better linemen helps that. I want the Colts to draft Quenton Nelson in the 1st, so we can run the ball effectively a lot more. That helps play-action passes that take 5 seconds to bring about.

38 minutes ago, GoColts00 said:

Ok. I think his Offensive scheme can have the QB hold on to the ball longer, but having better linemen helps that. I want the Colts to draft Quenton Nelson in the 1st, so we can run the ball effectively a lot more. That helps play-action passes that take 5 seconds to bring about.

Just ask Big Ben, Luck and now Palmer what it is like playing in the Arians offense.

Having great offensive linemen across the board is not a luxury that too many teams have.

15 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just ask Big Ben, Luck and now Palmer what it is like playing in the Arians offense.

Having great offensive linemen across the board is not a luxury that too many teams have.

Exactly arians doesn't care to change his style even with a horrible line it's risk it at all times with him lol