Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Steelers Thanksgiving Night Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been impressed by the coaching.  They came out throwing into the teeth of the blitz with a backup QB, not learning from the last two games and still trying to single cover Brown, yes even if it was Davis, and then throwing out of the gun twice inside the one including emptying the backfield on fourth down.

the fake punt was well called but one good call doesn't make up for the other mistakes.  

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Back injury isn't a sore toe.

And lower back injury can mean a lot of things some very none serious some serious.  We honestly have no idea what's wrong with TY so i would say trust what the team does with him.  If he can't play they will hold him out.  If he can they will put him back out there.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I haven't been impressed by the coaching.  They came out throwing into the teeth of the blitz with a backup QB, not learning from the last two games and still trying to single cover Brown, yes even if it was Davis, and then throwing out of the gun twice inside the one including emptying the backfield on fourth down.

the fake punt was well called but one good call doesn't make up for the other mistakes.  

I disagree, it's been a good game plan to go deep. 

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

And lower back injury can mean a lot of things some very none serious some serious.  We honestly have no idea what's wrong with TY so i would say trust what the team does with him.  If he can't play they will hold him out.  If he can they will put him back out there.

Obviously if he's ok, but that was a huge shot he took.

Just now, IinD said:

Strip sack, 2 dives where he's lucky he didn't get beheaded and some terrible throws.

Well in his defense, the strip sack isn't really on him. They blitzed a safety and gore was supposed to pick him up! And I like him being aggressive out there. We don't have any shot otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Strip sack, 2 dives where he's lucky he didn't get beheaded and some terrible throws.

Strip sack was more on the line than him.  Also he's gotten jail breaked tonight which again goes on the line.  He's also made some really nice throws including one that was a TD that TY dropped and another one to Moncrief that was.

For a backup QB he has played very well.