Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Catch 22 Seahawks vs Patriots

danlhart87

I am conflicted on who I should cheer for this weekend! Each result has advantages and disadvantages

If the Seahawks win:

Positives:

NE loses (Always a good thing for Colts fans and Manning vs Brady debaters)

Negatives

Wilson/Luck debaters will be out like crazy and the whole deflategate will be overblown cause nobody will care now that NE has once again lost the SB

If NE wins:

Positives: A NE win could stir some riots from fans and angry owners who want a harsh punishment for the Patriots (more than loss of draft pick and fine)

Negatives: The Manning Brady debate will continue with Brady getting his 4th ring

I dont really care about the Wilson/luck debate. And i could never root for the patriots

I don't really care about the Manning/Brady debate either.  It's impossible to come to one final concrete answer.  I have my opinion on it, just like everyone else will have their opinion.  In these kinds of things, when people pick a side, they usually then become too stubborn to accept the other side or even consider it.  So I don't worry about people debating Peyton vs. Brady

I don't really care about the Manning/Brady debate either.  It's impossible to come to one final concrete answer.  I have my opinion on it, just like everyone else will have their opinion.  In these kinds of things, when people pick a side, they usually then become too stubborn to accept the other side or even consider it.  So I don't worry about people debating Peyton vs. Brady

So to help decide in this decision, try this thought experiment.

Imagine yourself in a Pats jersey.

Imagine yourself in a Seahawks jersey.

Which makes you less....ill.

:)

Edit, not sure why I quoted you..I meant to quote the OP. 

The Brady-Manning debate? Now the Wilson-Luck debate?  It's all opinion and really what difference does it make. Each fan has their opinion on who's best and couldn't care less about someone else's opinion. They throw every conceivable stat and or numbers out to prove they are right. The bottom line what difference does it really Make?

Who says you have to cheer for anyone and just watch football. I do it all the time. Sometimes I might start rooting for one team or another at halftime or 4th qtr or maybe not.  I guess it depends on why you watch football. 

For football or the soap opera :)

Who says you have to cheer for anyone and just watch football. I do it all the time. Sometimes I might start rooting for one team or another at halftime or 4th qtr or maybe not.  I guess it depends on why you watch football. 

For football or the soap opera :)

I usually end up cheering for the team that is behind...go figure.

Negatives

Wilson/Luck debaters will be out like crazy and the whole deflategate will be overblown cause nobody will care now that NE has once again lost the SB

I believed this season and last that there could have been a little bit of a debate over Wilson and Luck. But the honest to God truth is you can't compare them without looking at the rest of the team surrounding them. Wilson obviously has the use of a major RB threat in Lynch. Also, Wilson has a monster defense around him that seems to always have a chip on their shoulder.

Then look at the Colts... We have a great young QB as well, some decent young WR talent, no RB, and our defense consists of an old Robert Mathis who has been out with a major injury and Vontae Davis. That's about it. The Colts need more talent, plain point.