Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nice Article on Jonotthan Harrison

IndyD4U

He has been a pancake blocking machine since starting(By my count he had 4 vs the Bengals in the 1st half...been busy so have not watched the 2nd half yet) and is really starting to come into his own, He showed a lot of tenacity vs the Bengals though he did give up a QB hit in the 2nd Quarter at 1:48 to Wallace Gilberry, Harrison seems to struggle readjusting against speed rushers when they go one way then immediately go the opposite way, He struggles to latch on to them after them from there I think BUT if he latches on to them then they are done

@BenGundy: Yep, that's Jonotthan Harrison blocking two guys. #Colts http://t.co/EbbltQTAZg

@BenGundy: Your Jonotthan Harrison is cartoonishly strong moment of the week. #Colts http://t.co/INtOegLo8K

@BenGundy: That last play deserves another GIF. Cool pancakes by Harrison and...Fleener?!?! #Colts http://t.co/RLTckgMhQO

I like Harrison, but I don't know what Gundy is talking about.  It didn't look to me like he took on two guys in the first one.  It's not cartoonishly strong to knock a guy down when his feet aren't on the ground.  And Fleener did not get a pancake in the 3rd one

I like Harrison, but I don't know what Gundy is talking about.  It didn't look to me like he took on two guys in the first one.  It's not cartoonishly strong to knock a guy down when his feet aren't on the ground.  And Fleener did not get a pancake in the 3rd one

Spoil Sport.

:trout:

Fleener got what would be considered a Knockdown if it were college. Regardless, Excellent yet rare good block by Fleener, Much better then having him block at the LOS

Spoil Sport.

:trout:

lmao Sorry :corner:

Fleener got what would be considered a Knockdown if it were college. Regardless, Excellent yet rare good block by Fleener, Much better then having him block at the LOS

It looks to me like Burfict just lost his balance.  Fleener didn't use great technique, nor did he overpower the LB.  If anything, Burfict was able to shed Fleener's block pretty quickly.  He just looks like he lost his balance

lmao Sorry :corner:

It looks to me like Burfict just lost his balance. Fleener didn't use great technique, nor did he overpower the LB. If anything, Burfict was able to shed Fleener's block pretty quickly. He just looks like he lost his balance

That's usually what defenders do before they get pancaked lol, I'll take what I can get when it comes to Fleener's blocking

Love those Ali like punches with those long arms.
He is holding his ground and leaning on a few guys.
The Inside Unit of Mewhort & Harrison are playing some Really Smart FB. Good grades to them and their coaches, a fine job.

Our TE`s and RB`s are doing a Great job covering for Castonzo and Thornton, God save Cherilus.