Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Zimmer no longer with Vikings

Jason_

Saw on NFL.com that Mike Zimmer and the Vikings have parted ways.  I should clarify, I mean Mike Zimmer the LB

http://www.nfl.com/player/mikezimmer/2541769/profile

not Mike Zimmer the head coach. :D

I guess Minnesota is only big enough for one Mike Zimmer lol

Jesus Jason, you darn me gave me a heart attack. That's not funny dude...Okay, yes it is... :lol: I like HC Zimmer man don't make me sweat like that again okay. Deal? LOL! Well played sir. Well played!  lmao

lol..yeah I was confused too when I saw it on the cuts list.  Had to do some double checking to see if it was a typo or if there really was a LB also named Mike Zimmer.  Figured this would be a nice change of pace topic :)

I didn't even know there was a Mike Zimmer the linebacker.

I only know the coach, and he's reportedly a great guy and a very good coach and hopefully he has a long stay in Minnesota.

I had no idea either.  I thought it was some kind of egregious typo at first, kind of like how NFL.com first reported that we traded a 6th round pick to seattle and received Marcus Burley instead of the other way around lol

Jesus Jason, you darn me gave me a heart attack. That's not funny dude...Okay, yes it is... :lol: I like HC Zimmer man don't make me sweat like that again okay. Deal? LOL! Well played sir. Well played!  lmao

haha. touche.  I'm a big fan of Mike Zimmer too..he was on my short wish-list when Caldwell was fired.  glad to finally see him get a shot at being HC and wish him all the best :)

I guess Minnesota is only big enough for one Mike Zimmer lol

Why do I have  Ennio Morricone's musical score to the Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" going off in my head right now? wah wah wah...Showdown at the Okay Coral...

Okay, I'll stop now. I promise.  :P

haha this was funny. Actually surprised more people aren't bent out of shape, normally everyone takes everything so seriously here.

Good point SH. A lot of people on here could raise quite a fuss in this thread if they read it too fast. I almost did until I clicked on Jason's link. My 1st reaction was are you freaking kidding me? Marvin Lewis is bulletproof in Cincinnati  & Zimmer goes down in Minnesota?! 

Then, I read it & said "SW1 cool your jets man & chill it's all good." LOL!

I just appreciate all my friends on here who have a great sense of humor & they usually are a riot at mocking their own misinterpretations & shortcomings like I just did. 

Why do I have  Ennio Morricone's musical score to the Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" going off in my head right now? wah wah wah...Showdown at the Okay Coral...

Okay, I'll stop now. I promise.  :P

It was the grave NEXT to the unknown marker! :goodluck:  One of my fav all time westerns.  BLONDIE !!!