Photo

What do you expect from Luck in 2013?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#121 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6304 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

FX....  do you realize Indy's QB was a rookie last season?  

"quicker decision making?"  ...   Good Lord ...   he was under a bum rush all season.    It can only get better.

What 7 last minute comebacks?     That's not "quick decision making?"

C'mon man .............

Less turnovers and quicker decision making.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#122 stvstheworld

stvstheworld
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

More of the same.

Although I would like less INTs, but if he leads us to the playoffs again, I'm happy.

#123 chad72

chad72
  • 9838 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

30 TDs, 14 INTs is what I expect from Luck with a 4000 yard season

#124 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 7186 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

i expect him to blossom into the super star he knows he is. the only time he'll talk to rookies will be to make them carry his pads, and he'll fake injuries to get out of practice he doesn't need so he can relax in the hottubs with an ice cold dos equis

Definitely, then he will start acting like Dwight Howard with some egotistical traits of Kanye West also. He'll get all fat and become the next JaMarcus Russell and start stealing stuff to support his drug habit like Ryan Leaf!!

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#125 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5864 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

FX....  do you realize Indy's QB was a rookie last season?  

"quicker decision making?"  ...   Good Lord ...   he was under a bum rush all season.    It can only get better.

What 7 last minute comebacks?     That's not "quick decision making?"

C'mon man .............

Yeah so? He was a rookie. The "rookie" excuse doesn't make everything vanish. Now that doesn't mean I think he is terrible at decision making. However going into the second year you would like to hope he improves at it.

You want him to start making decisions like a 2nd year player, and not a rookie. Thus the hope for improvement.

The line was terrible, but the rush wasn't always the lines fault. He did hold onto the ball longer than needed sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes. Maybe 25% of the time the rush was on his decision making.

You don't have to get offended every time you think someone is taking a stab at your golden child....

#126 bap1331

bap1331
  • 1827 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

I expect a Super Bowl in 2013!

:D

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Dec
    radiogirl

Treasure your loved ones every day. Visited some dear friends today at the hospital who's 22 year old daughter was in an accident yesterday. Critical May not make it. I was reminded today how precious life is.....

Show comments (5)
View All Updates