Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quantum88

How Deep

49 posts in this topic

Yes,  the highest seed always gets the lowest seed throughout the playoffs, been that way for years, its not like the NCAA basketball brackets, the brackets don;t mean anything, its all based on the seeds. Highest vs lowest.

You've taken sitting on the fence to a new level there Jason...

that was my nice way of saying I think we have a chance against Baltimore, but I don't think we stand a chance in the divisional round, regardless of who we would play. 

Pats will have Gronk back. Hernandez didn't play against the Colts. With edelman out that just means more balls to woodhead. Look at what happened yesterday when Gronk and Hernandez were back on the field together. A 28-0 blowout and the Pats were pretty much done halfway into the 4th or it could have been uglier. Pats were also missing two starting guards against the Colts. 

Well, there you have it, we're doomed.

The Pats are a far more experienced team than we are right now, but if there is one thing we have learned, Luck learns from his mistakes. He will eat that NE game tape and assimilate it into his body. He is a cyborg.

The Pats are a far more experienced team than we are right now, but if there is one thing we have learned, Luck learns from his mistakes. He will eat that NE game tape and assimilate it into his body. He is a cyborg.

This is factual. In the late 1980's there was an undercover operation that successfully took the genetic samples of Peyton Manning, Ben Rothlisberger and Drew Brees and applied it to a specimen agent. That agent is Andrew Luck.

I think we win Sunday against the Ravens. Go to New England and win and that is if and only if Luck doesn't throw any INTs. You have to think if we wouldn't have had two INT for TD and a punt return for a TD. that game would've been a lot closer than it was. Then I think Cincy beats the Texans and Denver and then comes to Indy for the AFCCG and that is when we play in our element and beat them and go on to the SB against the Packers and beat them again. 

Totally optimistic right. 

Colts have played 5 games against playoff teams this year, winning 3.

Green Bay - W

Minnesota - W

New England - L

Houston - L

Houston - W

Unfortunately, all the W's are at home and both of the L's are on the road.

I like our chances against the Ravens, but beyond that, we will have to go the New England or Denver. How deep in the playoffs do you think our run can go?

National media doesn't give us a chance, nor do media pundits in Baltimore or the big cities of New York City, Boston, L.A, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Charolette, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, Buffalo, Nashville, Jacksonville, Detroit, Milwaukee, Denver, and Dover. A big thanks go to the other big cities that chose not to disparage our little engine that could in the Indy Colts such as San Antonio, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, & Rapid City. Thanks for having some class!

National media doesn't give us a chance, nor do media pundits in Baltimore or the big cities of New York City, Boston, L.A, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Charolette, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, Buffalo, Nashville, Jacksonville, Detroit, Milwaukee, Denver, and Dover. A big thanks go to the other big cities that chose not to disparage our little engine that could in the Indy Colts such as San Antonio, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, & Rapid City. Thanks for having some class!

Hmmmmmm, sounds just like another year.....hummmmmm, oh yes, 2006!

Remember that 59 the Pats hung on us with ease earlier this season?

They didn't hang 59 on us. We gave them a lot of points.

If they meet up I do expect a closer game. Luck has done a good job of not turning it over lately.

1 person likes this