Photo

Tyrann Mathieu To Enter NFL Draft [Merge]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#41 krunk

krunk
  • 4311 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

bob was built like a brick % house and hit llike a cannonball...i don't see many similarities honestly. and look at bob's combine numbers...the guy was a freak athletically

Uhh no one is saying that Mathieu is the same as Sanders. I said he has a similar height, both can play football. The person I was corresponding with did not want Mathieu due to his height. I mentioned Sanders to show that height didn't matter.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 10120 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Uhh no one is saying that Mathieu is the same as Sanders. I said he has a similar height, both can play football. The person I was corresponding with did not want Mathieu due to his height. I mentioned Sanders to show that height didn't matter.

uhh, you compared his instincts to bob and said he was more athletic...and i'm saying you're wrong

#43 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 14106 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

It wouldn't shock me at all if the Colts take a long look at him. He clearly has talent at a poistion we need help at and is going to slip in the draft due to his issues. With that said take a look at doesn't mean I think they will draft him. They will have to decide if they think he is going to keep going down the path he has been going down and if they do no way they draft him. If they think he has truly changed and corrected his behavior you are looking at getting a great talent in the later rounds of the draft could end up being a huge steal.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#44 krunk

krunk
  • 4311 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

uhh, you compared his instincts to bob and said he was more athletic...and i'm saying you're wrong

Turn it into what you want I suppose. That wasn't my intention.

#45 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 10120 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Turn it into what you want I suppose. That wasn't my intention.

yes, clearly i made it up

#46 krunk

krunk
  • 4311 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

yes, clearly i made it up

I'm glad your eyes are open now!

#47 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger
  • 1147 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

I wouldn't mind using a fourth on him, a third maybe, I'm not concerned about his pot smoking, but what does his inability to stay on LSU say about his work ethic and will power... He certainly has a ton of talent, but is a bit small and may be a problem in the locker room... toss up, IMO

#48 Dustin

Dustin

prolly just arguing

• 14283 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

Undersized, overrated corner who made his name from causing turnovers. He's a glorified return man who'll get tore up in the NFL.

I am become Boomstick, Destroyer of Worlds.

#49 GrizzColt

GrizzColt
  • 1088 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

I like him a lot. Could be one of those Steve Tasker (Bills) special team guys because of his instincts. People say he is too small, but he played against Alabama and the like and the guys he ripped the ball out of were the big boys. I think you guys are underestimating his strength. That being said, I would take him as an undrafted free agent. I wouldn't take him in the draft.

#50 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19278 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

No
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#51 Playoffs2013

Playoffs2013
  • 775 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Could he move to safety?
Sign Avril over Kruger

#52 Gavin

Gavin
  • 19017 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Could he move to safety?

FS I bet, Not SS in the NFL I dont think, I wouldn't touch him

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Dec
    Bogie

Burgundy Mist is my favorite Fender color, just cause it's purple...and now Squier puts them on the Classic Vibe 60 Strats...for under 500 dollars; now that is a guitar you dream about, cause it's affordable

Show comments (4)
View All Updates