Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyrann Mathieu To Enter NFL Draft [Merge]

bob was built like a brick % house and hit llike a cannonball...i don't see many similarities honestly. and look at bob's combine numbers...the guy was a freak athletically

Uhh no one is saying that Mathieu is the same as Sanders. I said he has a similar height, both can play football. The person I was corresponding with did not want Mathieu due to his height. I mentioned Sanders to show that height didn't matter.

Uhh no one is saying that Mathieu is the same as Sanders. I said he has a similar height, both can play football. The person I was corresponding with did not want Mathieu due to his height. I mentioned Sanders to show that height didn't matter.

uhh, you compared his instincts to bob and said he was more athletic...and i'm saying you're wrong

It wouldn't shock me at all if the Colts take a long look at him. He clearly has talent at a poistion we need help at and is going to slip in the draft due to his issues. With that said take a look at doesn't mean I think they will draft him. They will have to decide if they think he is going to keep going down the path he has been going down and if they do no way they draft him. If they think he has truly changed and corrected his behavior you are looking at getting a great talent in the later rounds of the draft could end up being a huge steal.

I like him a lot. Could be one of those Steve Tasker (Bills) special team guys because of his instincts. People say he is too small, but he played against Alabama and the like and the guys he ripped the ball out of were the big boys. I think you guys are underestimating his strength. That being said, I would take him as an undrafted free agent. I wouldn't take him in the draft.