Photo

luck may reach a couple milestones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2863 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

If he throws for over 300 he will be first rookie qb to do it 5 times. If he throws for 369 yards he will reach 3000 yards for season

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7503 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

If he throws for over 300 he will be first rookie qb to do it 5 times. If he throws for 369 yards he will reach 3000 yards for season

Totally amazing. And the winning record is what makes it really special. Cam had a great year last season, RG3 is having a great year this season. But neither guy has a winning record. That's the most important record.

#3 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2863 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

thats true hopefully we will continue to win

#4 DS3

DS3
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

Good Info, I Think He Gets The 300 Yards Passing but I Don't Think He Will Get 369 to beat the other milestone...

#5 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2863 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

Good Info, I Think He Gets The 300 Yards Passing but I Don't Think He Will Get 369 to beat the other milestone...

depends on how much pressure patriots get on him

#6 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13753 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Although I am no statistical wizard by any stretch of the imagination Stephen, those would be some astonishing achievements to reach for Andrew Luck, but I'll just settle for a W on Sunday. :td:
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#7 SIXTHOBJECT

SIXTHOBJECT
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

I hope he passes for anothe 400+ :goodluck:
CHUCK STRONG!!!

#8 Daniel Miller

Daniel Miller
  • Rookie
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

That is nice but there is one problem(i cant watch the game) the broncos n chargers game is on the televised slot that was moved to ind vs pats i don't understand have the changes been made already all my listings dont show that game colts vs pats :thinking:

#9 ThorstenDenmark

ThorstenDenmark
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

Luck don't care about milestones, the only thing that counts in his mindset is a win. so if he throws 3-4 int's but the colts win, then that's the most important thing for him.

He will beat several records for a rookie this season, but he's not that much into individual stats and records as he is to being a team player, where it's all about the wins.

So if the colts win, I don't care if it's a ugly one.

#10 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13753 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

That is nice but there is one problem(i cant watch the game) the broncos n chargers game is on the televised slot that was moved to ind vs pats i don't understand have the changes been made already all my listings dont show that game colts vs pats :thinking:

If you have NFL Network, I can almost guarantee that they will re air this game either Tuesday or Wednesday night either at 7 or 9:30 P.M. on NFL Replay without most of the commercials in it.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#11 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4815 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

I care more about him reaching the endzone(S) than milestones.

#12 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2863 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

lol id like to see a five td game but if he passes for three thats a milestone to lol

#13 Ohio Colt

Ohio Colt
  • 2239 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

Just keep winning....

If he puts up #s it's a bonus and does not leave him open to criticism down the line when we have a few losses

#14 Larry Horseman

Larry Horseman
  • 887 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Depends on where you live. Looks like pretty much everyone west of Illinois is getting Broncos/Chargers:
http://www.the506.co.../2012/wk11.html

#15 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16782 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

wow
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#16 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

U never Know with Pats D
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#17 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Depends on where you live. Looks like pretty much everyone west of Illinois is getting Broncos/Chargers:
http://www.the506.co.../2012/wk11.html

get NFL package & direct tv, can aalways listen for cheap with NFL.com audio pass
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#18 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13753 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

1 piece of Luck...If nothing is open downfield & you cannot run, there is no shame in throwing the ball away out of bounds. You are facing 2 brilliant masterminds in Bill Belichick & Tom Brady. You must be patient & smart with the football. This game is a marathon not a sprint; the right opportunity will present itself. Just be patient & execute the play or plays flawlessly when that moment arrives.

#19 Jason_S

Jason_S
  • 6277 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

Personally id rather see luck with 250 passing yards and the colts as a team with 200 rushing yards, but of course the win is the most important thing :)

They say you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar, but does anyone know what the final tally was?  And why didn't they try manure?  And if they did, how would that have changed the saying?  Would it be, "you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar, but you'll catch the most if you're full of crap?"  

#20 Boiler_Colt

Boiler_Colt
  • 1196 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

If he does this, I'll bet it means we're down by a bunch.

#21 Chicago-Colts Fan1287

Chicago-Colts Fan1287
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Luck don't care about milestones, the only thing that counts in his mindset is a win. so if he throws 3-4 int's but the colts win, then that's the most important thing for him

He will beat several records for a rookie this season, but he's not that much into individual stats and records as he is to being a team player, where it's all about the wins.

So if the colts win, I don't care if it's a ugly one.

#22 Chicago-Colts Fan1287

Chicago-Colts Fan1287
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Totally Agree.

#23 SIXTHOBJECT

SIXTHOBJECT
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

If he does this, I'll bet it means we're down by a bunch.

or up by a bunch.....
CHUCK STRONG!!!

#24 corgi

corgi
  • 2676 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Congratulations to Andrew Luck on becoming the first rookie QB to throw for 300 yards 5 times in a season. He should break the 3,000 yard mark next week! Victory even in defeat, I'm proud of our rookie QB! This wins and records will hopefully continue!

#25 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2863 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

I said he might get one of the two

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (15)
View All Updates