Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

luck may reach a couple milestones

Stephen

If he throws for over 300 he will be first rookie qb to do it 5 times. If he throws for 369 yards he will reach 3000 yards for season

Totally amazing. And the winning record is what makes it really special. Cam had a great year last season, RG3 is having a great year this season. But neither guy has a winning record. That's the most important record.

If he throws for over 300 he will be first rookie qb to do it 5 times. If he throws for 369 yards he will reach 3000 yards for season

Although I am no statistical wizard by any stretch of the imagination Stephen, those would be some astonishing achievements to reach for Andrew Luck, but I'll just settle for a W on Sunday. :td:

Luck don't care about milestones, the only thing that counts in his mindset is a win. so if he throws 3-4 int's but the colts win, then that's the most important thing for him.

He will beat several records for a rookie this season, but he's not that much into individual stats and records as he is to being a team player, where it's all about the wins.

So if the colts win, I don't care if it's a ugly one.

That is nice but there is one problem(i cant watch the game) the broncos n chargers game is on the televised slot that was moved to ind vs pats i don't understand have the changes been made already all my listings dont show that game colts vs pats :thinking:

If you have NFL Network, I can almost guarantee that they will re air this game either Tuesday or Wednesday night either at 7 or 9:30 P.M. on NFL Replay without most of the commercials in it.

That is nice but there is one problem(i cant watch the game) the broncos n chargers game is on the televised slot that was moved to ind vs pats i don't understand have the changes been made already all my listings dont show that game colts vs pats :thinking:

Depends on where you live. Looks like pretty much everyone west of Illinois is getting Broncos/Chargers:

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk11.html

1 piece of Luck...If nothing is open downfield & you cannot run, there is no shame in throwing the ball away out of bounds. You are facing 2 brilliant masterminds in Bill Belichick & Tom Brady. You must be patient & smart with the football. This game is a marathon not a sprint; the right opportunity will present itself. Just be patient & execute the play or plays flawlessly when that moment arrives.

Luck don't care about milestones, the only thing that counts in his mindset is a win. so if he throws 3-4 int's but the colts win, then that's the most important thing for him

He will beat several records for a rookie this season, but he's not that much into individual stats and records as he is to being a team player, where it's all about the wins.

So if the colts win, I don't care if it's a ugly one.

Congratulations to Andrew Luck on becoming the first rookie QB to throw for 300 yards 5 times in a season. He should break the 3,000 yard mark next week! Victory even in defeat, I'm proud of our rookie QB! This wins and records will hopefully continue!