Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts roster moves (merge)

StewieG

This kid had a monster combine with one of the fastest 40 times (4.35 unofficial) and the highest vertical of any player regardless of position (43.5).

Funny thing is Cincy is set at WR it was more of a numbers game there. I think Grigs wanted to give this guy a look close up. With that 40 time and vertical jump you can see he's a very explosive player.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is Cincy is set at WR it was more of a numbers game there. I think Grigs wanted to give this guy a look close up. With that 40 time and vertical jump you can see he's a very explosive player.

I totally agree.....Grigs had to like that combination of speed and leaping from the draft board!!! Good info from Malevolent Shrimp! Thanks....:)

700 players will hit the waiver wire Friday. and we have the luxury of first pickings. its going to be fun to see who hits that waiver pool and I for one will stay glued to the waiver wire. talking to my laptop saying "Sign this guy" like Grigson can here me. but its going to be fun to see this process unfold friday and maybe even before then.

i guess you can say we got the better end of the Kevin Thomas trade. because Thomas got cut by the eagles. and at the least we have some good special teams linebackers in Lloyd and Fokou

We definitely won that trade. I don't know what it is about Thomas; I don't see him as being as bad as everyone else does, but he's obviously not doing enough on the practice field, and has been pushed out by two different teams within a couple of weeks.

We definitely won that trade. I don't know what it is about Thomas; I don't see him as being as bad as everyone else does, but he's obviously not doing enough on the practice field, and has been pushed out by two different teams within a couple of weeks.

Good point on Fokou.....he will be in the middle if 'forbid' something happens to Freeman....never thought I would be saying that...Lloyd has shown he can hit too.