Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars to play 4 home games in London

shakedownstreet

What are the chances one of those games is against Indy?

I doubt they would do that. That would throw the competitive balance off too much.

Even if they did Indy in 13, Houston 14, & Tennessee in 15 and Team x in 16, I think it throws the competitive balance off too much within the division.

Not to mention what seems to be a 2nd rate field, or on par with what Chicago has towards the middle of the season.

i don't mind seeing it happen to the jags. wouldn't even mind the colts going over there for a road game. JUST DON'T TAKE OUR HOME GAME

Well,personally, it's easier to go to the Jacksonville game as opposed to Indy, but that is beside the point. I just think it would throw off the competitive balance within the division if a division foe had to go overseas.

Well,personally, it's easier to go to the Jacksonville game as opposed to Indy, but that is beside the point. I just think it would throw off the competitive balance within the division if a division foe had to go overseas.

you might be right about that. i'd have to go look at the precedent that has been set, but i'm too lazy

you might be right about that. i'd have to go look at the precedent that has been set, but i'm too lazy

I'm fairly certain each of the previous matchups have been afc vs. nfc.

I just looked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_International_Series

Each of them were AFC vs. NFC, but the 49ers & Cardinals played in Mexico City in 2005 and the Bills have played a few games in Canada

btw: i can barely get on the jags board. i'm sure it's flooded with irate fans

I'm sure they are...

With this and the Jags owner speaking out on Maurice Jones Drew and now Jones Drew requesting a trade, I have to say I hate the Jags owner more than any owner in the league (yes, including Jerry Jones). I just don't think Shad Kahn connects with the fans at all and lacks football sense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000052675/article/jags-owner-on-mjd-train-is-leaving-the-station