Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

what website has the best list of future Free Agents

Can we decide what website has the best list of future Free Agents, have someone post that.

And then, have a moderator pin that to the top of this page so it's always there for us to reference?

That would be helpful since this is the web page where we're dealing with that every day.

A valuable tool. And perhaps, as we get closer to the draft, we can also do something similar with website that offer draft rankings as well?

Thanks for much for considering this idea. I think it would help all who post here.....

We need defense of course and Maybe an O-Lineman.

A rather Stinky FA class. Why the draft is so important. We need a top 5 pick for 2013.

OT's and WR's are good. So I think that it may be a good FA class for us. If we can get Long, Clady, Smith, Vollmer, or Brown, that would be a very good thing for us!

Just clicked on Walter football and the list was not what I thought it might be....

It's FA for 2012.

Unless I missed something, it doesn't show anything for 2013, which is what we're all looking for. Did I miss it?

And if not, and it's not there, is there another website that would have 2013 info?

Thanks to all... and to Maureen/Nadine for pinning this...

Just clicked on Walter football and the list was not what I thought it might be....

It's FA for 2012.

Unless I missed something, it doesn't show anything for 2013, which is what we're all looking for. Did I miss it?

And if not, and it's not there, is there another website that would have 2013 info?

My KFFL link shows 2013 as a link as you scroll down. Look at future free agent information section.

My KFFL link shows 2013 as a link as you scroll down. Look at future free agent information section.

Thanks! (I think...)

Just went over the early list of available guards for 2013.... oh my.... that's not a good looking list... :oops:

Just have to hope that some other names come on that list by the end of the season... :bored::facepalm:

It's FA for 2012.

Yeah, Walter Football is more right now whereas you seem to want future years. But they do update it pretty often, so if you are looking for potential players to add to the team now, that's a good place to look

Yeah, Walter Football is more right now whereas you seem to want future years. But they do update it pretty often, so if you are looking for potential players to add to the team now, that's a good place to look

Thanks, 21....

I wasn't knocking it.... just wanted to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing....

It's a good resource... just not the one I was ultimately looking for....

Thanks again....

They used to update that section regularly. I don't think they do anymore.

Well....

I"ll repeat.... I really, Really, REALLY hope Grigson can find a rock solid guard in Free Agency. A guy he can sign that everyone feels good about and no one has to worry just how good he is and can he do the job?

Finding a guard in the draft of that caliber, a guy you can plug in and count on is much more difficult. You're more likely to find a tackle that you'd slide over to guard than you are to find a guard who starts in year one.

But I hope to find a genuine tackle to play tackle with our 1st round pick. I don't want to devote the top 2 picks to the OL if I can avoid it. That would not be good to the defense which got short shrift last draft. (For good reason and I agree with the picks, but the defense got short-changed)

This draft need to be devoted to protecting Luck, and having a defense that can stop opposing teams and getting the ball back to Luck asap.

In Grigson I trust. I'm having money printed right now with that as the logo on it!! In Grigson I trust!! :thmup:

OK..... Man-Crush over for now. We'll continue some other time!

43 Million

Thats how much the Colts are expected to be under the cap next season according to John Clayton.

Personally, I think we are going to sign Mike Wallace. We will have the ammo to outbid everyone. He's a dynamite player, and a deep threat we desperately need to give Luck his Marvin Harrison.

There are a few highly regarded OL as well but I've never been a fan of overpaying OL.

There are some guys here and there that may be interesting like Jairus Byrd, Sam Shields or McCourtey, but for the most part its an older class. If I were going to give out a lucrative long term contract I'de prefer that player to be 26 to 27. 28 is pushing it, and after that it's probably not worth it based on the asking price.

• 3 weeks later...

My wish list:

Free agency

O-line: We steal Eben Britton, OG, from Jaguars :) who is a terrific future O-lineman, and Matt Slauson, OG, from Jets who will be UFAs this offseason

Safety: Jairus Byrd, S, from Buffalo

Linebacker: Justin Durant from Detroit, Antwan Barnes from Chargers

Here's a list of O-linemen that are UFA's for 2013 and either starting for their current team or might have starting potential (there are obviously other free agents not listed - but they may not fit the subjective criteria)

LG Andy Levitre Buffalo 305 6' 2"

G Chad Rinehart Buffalo 310 6' 4"

RG Garrett Reynolds Falcons 310 6' 7"

RG Lance Louis Bears 305 6' 3"

RG Antoine Caldwell Texans 305 6' 3"

LG Eben Britton Jags 310 6' 6"

LG Ryan Lilja Chiefs 290 6' 2"

LG Kevin Booth Giants 320 6' 5"

LG Matt Slauson Jets 315 6' 5"

RG Ramon Foster Steelers 325 6' 6"

LG Tyronne Green Chargers 316 6' 2"

RG Louis Vasquez Chargers 335 6' 5"

RG Leroy Harris Titans 303 6' 2"

LT Sam Baker Falcons 312 6' 5"

LT Ryan Clady Bronchos 325 6' 6"

RT Gosder Cherilus Lions 325 6' 6"

RT Eben Britton Jags 310 6' 6"

LT Brandon Albert Chiefs 316 6' 6"

LT Jake Long Dolphins 319 6' 7"

RT Phil Loadholt Vikings 343 6' 8"

LT Jermaine Bushrod Saints 315 6' 5"

RT Khalif Barnes Raiders 325 6' 5"

LT King Dunlap Eagles 330 6' 8"

LT Demetress Bell Eagles 307 6' 5"

RT Jeremy Trueblood Bucs 320 6' 6"

• 2 weeks later...

We need defense of course and Maybe an O-Lineman.

A rather Stinky FA class. Why the draft is so important. We need a top 5 pick for 2013.

Let's see. In order to get a top 5 draft pick, we probably need to lose most of our games, right? Are you saying "Suck With Luck''? It could happen.

• 5 weeks later...

man i just saw Kyle williams from Buffallo is FA.

my wish list

DL: top: Kyle Williams ... if not Seymour, Glenn dorsey. EDIT i just saw he was resigned last offseason

OG: either from Levitre (Buffallo), Britton, Louis Vazquez

OT: either Beatty or Vollmer

S: top: Godson if not Byrd.

if we came up with those 4 players on FA im a happy dude

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's FA for 2012.

I clicked on same link above and immediately got

2013 NFL Free Agents

• 1 month later...