Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terrelle Pryor Discussion [Merge]

SuperManning18

Just what we need...a run first dummy.Thanks,but no thanks.

How in the world do you know the guys a dummy? i bet two goats he's smarter than you. I would be happy for the colts to take a chance on this kid, if peyton can teach this kid and help him? the colts would have a dual threat.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world do you know the guys a dummy? i bet two goats he's smarter than you. I would be happy for the colts to take a chance on this kid, if peyton can teach this kid and help him? the colts would have a dual threat.

Since i speak 11 languages fluently,and a master of linguistics(including neuro linguistic programming).I would say...no,he isn't smarter than i.I also didn't mean he's a dummy(as a person),but as a football player,i would say 'yes' his style is primitive and his decision making process is underdeveloped.He's not colts material.

Awesome! I just saw that on Sportscenter. Now we can finally get rid of all the Pryor discussions...or at least move it the NFL General part of the forums and not pollute the Colts discussion with him.

AGREED!I wonder how many of these 'so called colts fans' actually watch colts games?!Since when do we ever sign a QB like pryor?!Never...thank god!

Since i speak 11 languages fluently,and a master of linguistics(including neuro linguistic programming).I would say...no,he isn't smarter than i.I also didn't mean he's a dummy(as a person),but as a football player,i would say 'yes' his style is primitive and his decision making process is underdeveloped.He's not colts material.

Whatever you say mate, it would be pretty amazing to see him flourish in a system.. But seeing as he went to the raiders i have a feeling his destiny is bound to be another Russell.

Whatever you say mate, it would be pretty amazing to see him flourish in a system.. But seeing as he went to the raiders i have a feeling his destiny is bound to be another Russell.

I think he's much better than russell and suits the raiders style of ball.He has skills and i also believe he's better than cam newton(whom i hate).

AGREED!I wonder how many of these 'so called colts fans' actually watch colts games?!Since when do we ever sign a QB like pryor?!Never...thank god!

Who is we?? there is the Colts then there's fans... The colts were interested in pryor so what makes you think they wouldnt have drafted him if he had fell where they had wanted him to fall. If you actually paid attention to what insiders and experts from around the league said you would have known that.

Who is we?? there is the Colts then there's fans... The colts were interested in pryor so what makes you think they wouldnt have drafted him if he had fell where they had wanted him to fall. If you actually paid attention to what insiders and experts from around the league said you would have known that.

The fact our owner said we weren't going to draft him?

That was just twitter gossip.We never had any intention of getting this guy.He simply does not fit our system.

That was just twitter gossip.We never had any intention of getting this guy.He simply does not fit our system.

That was not gossip, polian was asked if they were going to get pryor and all he said was no comment, and 17 teams were at his pro day including the colts sooooo um yea i would say they were interested.