Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donovan Mcnabb Potential backup?

asucolt606

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anything about being #1? He asked what rookie QBs started and amounted to anything.

Sorry about that. I totally read the post wrong. Hey, at least I am big enough to admit it, right? Not to mention I am using one of my limited posts to declare an apology.

Does everyone have post restrictions? I am a bit confused by the inner working of this forum. When(if ever) will I be able to post my own threads? I sent a message to JJ asking but have not recieved a response...

Sorry about that. I totally read the post wrong. Hey, at least I am big enough to admit it, right? Not to mention I am using one of my limited posts to declare an apology.

Does everyone have post restrictions? I am a bit confused by the inner working of this forum. When(if ever) will I be able to post my own threads? I sent a message to JJ asking but have not recieved a response...

Yes, every new poster has restrictions.... these are not specific to you.

I was a new poster nearly 3 months ago and went through the same thing.

I think it's 5 posts a day and 15 overall before you're no longer considered an unknown quantity and then you have full posting privileges. There are moderators, and I'm sure if I'm wrong (and I may be) they'll see my post and set the record straight.

Think of them as a pre-emptive way to make sure a new poster doesn't come along and want to set fire to the place and cause trouble...

Everything is done to make sure we all get along in this crazy internet sandbox we like to play in....

It's all good... and welcome aboard..!!

Yes, every new poster has restrictions.... these are not specific to you.

I was a new poster nearly 3 months ago and went through the same thing.

I think it's 5 posts a day and 15 overall before you're no longer considered an unknown quantity and then you have full posting privileges. There are moderators, and I'm sure if I'm wrong (and I may be) they'll see my post and set the record straight.

Think of them as a pre-emptive way to make sure a new poster doesn't come along and want to set fire to the place and cause trouble...

Everything is done to make sure we all get along in this crazy internet sandbox we like to play in....

It's all good... and welcome aboard..!!

Its set in place for that and the thread restriction to keep spam out(Even though I love knowing I can get Jordans for 35 bucks through a pyramid scam haha).

Welcome as well MrNLM

EDIT: On topic though bringing in a veteran to start would be hypocritical. If we wanted to go that direction we'd have been better off working around Manning's contract n keeping him.

No need for an apology. Welcome to the forum. I think others answered your question about posting.

In order for newer users to become acclimated with the discussions in the Colts forums, as well as to prevent spammers and advertisers from polluting the discussion forums, New Members must have a minimum of 10 posts or comments before they are able to begin a new topic in all forums. Further, New Members may not post more than 5 replies within a 24 hour period. Please do not abuse this restriction by posting spam. Doing so will result in the closing of your account. (New Members who have questions should message one of the moderators .)

I don't know whether this thread was started for fun or for trolling.

Either way, it had a trolling effect with a few posters crossing the line. these posts have been removed.

For the record, it's not ok to log in here and take shots at the community in general (e.g., not as smart as you) or at one poster in particular.

If you find a thread not up to your standards.........move on with out commenting.

If you find another poster in particular not up to your standards, add them to your ignore list.

Do not take it upon your self to tell another poster to leave the boards.

We are not interested in who you think is worth of your time and feel you should assume responsibility for both what you read and what you post.

Closing this thread