Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Madden 13 Ratings

NCost12

Yes. Is NCAA 13 a good get. My last NCAA was 2008 and you had to maintain a GPA.

It's a MUST Get. But since you were referring to Road To Glory, I haven't played that yet. I've only done Dynasty. But the Gameplay is Great. NEW Read & React, no more CB's reading the Route before your WR even does it. And Defenders can't make a play on the ball if they're not looking at it. Overall, I'd give it a 9.0/10

Only reason it's not a 10, cause they made Bama practically UNSTOPPABLE in Dynasty mode smh

It's not flawed because of a speedy receiver. The franchise has always been flawed, and EA doesn't care to fix it. They rehash the previous years game with a new roster.

Have you even seen what they've done this year? Obviously not. Franchise is now Connected Careers, and looks MUCH improved. For better or worse, this Madden is MUCH different.

It's a MUST Get. But since you were referring to Road To Glory, I haven't played that yet. I've only done Dynasty. But the Gameplay is Great. NEW Read & React, no more CB's reading the Route before your WR even does it. And Defenders can't make a play on the ball if they're not looking at it. Overall, I'd give it a 9.0/10

Only reason it's not a 10, cause they made Bama practically UNSTOPPABLE in Dynasty mode smh

Well I'll make sure I don't play Bama

I know this has NOTHING to Do with this Thread. But what does the Stars under your Username on your Profile mean???

Your rating on the board or something like that. I just gave you a 5 so that should bump it up

It's not flawed because of a speedy receiver. The franchise has always been flawed, and EA doesn't care to fix it. They rehash the previous years game with a new roster.

How flawed is it exactly?

I almost exclusively play franchise mode. Outside of being able to trade some things a bit too easily, everything seems about in line for me. As for trade issues, well, just don't do something if it doesn't sound legit.

The long short of it all is that Madden is played by kids ranging from 6 year olds to 50 year olds. They have a large audience to appease. For me, it seems every year is a step up for franchise, some bigger than others. Every year they step up the game play, some better than others.

There are enough changes each year for me that I simply don't care to whine and moan about it not being different. The same people that complain about Madden are the ones who buy every iteration of Call of Duty and act like it's a brand new game every year. The reality is, it isn't. It's the same engine with a few new maps and a few new guns. It's the gaming industry folks. Every 3-5 years they build a new engine, or completely overhaul the existing. Every year in between sees minor updates, bug fixes, etc.

Sports tend to see fewer engine updates, and are released yearly due to new rosters. The programmers always tweak things year in and year out. If you don't like it, don't spend your money on it. For me, first person shooters have long been boring. I'd much rather play football.