Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 08/01

sb41champs

Healthy or not, Chapman will make the roster. If anything Brazill is probably the best bet to not make the roster. But i'm rooting for all of them.

Brazill was taking Snaps with the 1st Team O in training Camp. If anything, he's excelling right now

Brazill was taking Snaps with the 1st Team O in training Camp. If anything, he's excelling right now

Everyone is getting a shot. Ross was taking snaps with the 1st team too quite a while ago. I doubt he's excelling. Haven't heard ANYTHING about Brazill since camp started. Heck since he was drafted. I know he's one of your favorites and i'm not gonna try and make you think differently of him. Just IMO I dont think he's all that good. And with Avery, Wayne, Collie, Hilton thats 4 recievers that are probably going to make the roster. I doubt we carry six. And out of all the rest of the receivers we have, Brazill has been silent. Sambrano and Ross have been making more noise.

Everyone is getting a shot. Ross was taking snaps with the 1st team too quite a while ago. I doubt he's excelling. Haven't heard ANYTHING about Brazill since camp started. Heck since he was drafted. I know he's one of your favorites and i'm not gonna try and make you think differently of him. Just IMO I dont think he's all that good. And with Avery, Wayne, Collie, Hilton thats 4 recievers that are probably going to make the roster. I doubt we carry six. And out of all the rest of the receivers we have, Brazill has been silent. Sambrano and Ross have been making more noise.

Brazill can be kept for WR and Special Teams. Him and Hilton would be a Force to be Reckoned with on Kick Return. Brazill isn't a Bad WR, I think he'll make the team. If not, he'll make the Practice Sqaud. Either way he'll be around for awhile

All of them. The only one that I could see not making it would be Justin Anderson.

Got to agree. That being said, I don't think anyone from round 5 on are guaranteed a spot. It's pretty clear that you're going to have to bet better than the next guy. It seems the last regime picks almost always made the roster.

i think albert breer of the nfl network said brazill was looking pretty good at camp...not that that means much

Brazill has performed beyond expectations, I've heard. He was running with first team at one point.

All draft picks make the roster. Might be on IR or PUP, but they will be here. Scary on Chapman.....I hope Anderson gets back....Fugger should not be long after sports hernia.

I am rooting for some of the names nobody heard of to show us something....I like 325 lb underdogs. :)

All draft picks make the roster. Might be on IR or PUP, but they will be here. Scary on Chapman.....I hope Anderson gets back....Fugger should not be long after sports hernia.

I am rooting for some of the names nobody heard of to show us something....I like 325 lb underdogs. :)

Well, those 325lbs "Underdogs" are gonna Weigh a lot more if they keep getting Fed Meals like this at Training Camp

http://instagram.com/p/N1wwi6kYlz/