Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else getting Game Rewind?

ColtStrong

I decided to go for it this year along with the preseason online package. I think it 's cool that you can watch any game in 30 minutes. For those that don't know, you can watch condensed versions of all games and they show only the play, and none of the stuff in between plays. You get to see every play of the game in a half hour.

I plan on watching every game every week. Pretty cool.

I have NFL Rewind right now but it expires on the 31st of this month, but I will be renewing it when the season starts for 70$ you can watch the Coaches Film, every play the whole game and a couple other features I forget

I have NFL Rewind right now but it expires on the 31st of this month, but I will be renewing it when the season starts for 70$ you can watch the Coaches Film, every play the whole game and a couple other features I forget

Is that available for non-DirecTV customers? We let go of Sunday Ticket/DirecTV last year because of some reception issues, and now I'm regretting big time. I just cannot eat the penalty to switch back.

Is that available for non-DirecTV customers? We let go of Sunday Ticket/DirecTV last year because of some reception issues, and now I'm regretting big time. I just cannot eat the penalty to switch back.

If you still have your dish and receiver in place, it might be worth contacting them to see what deal they will give you to return. It might be good enough to warrant paying extra for it without cancelling whatever you replaced it with.

If you still have your dish and receiver in place, it might be worth contacting them to see what deal they will give you to return. It might be good enough to warrant paying extra for it without cancelling whatever you replaced it with.

He's probably more worried about the contract he's in with his current provider than the DirecTV set-up costs. Those are usually pretty minimal.

I have all the equipment still, but the antena was taken down. Bummer. I still might pay for $20 to watch preseason games, but convincing my hubby of its worth will be hard.

He's probably more worried about the contract he's in with his current provider than the DirecTV set-up costs. Those are usually pretty minimal.

That is why I said they might offer her a good enough deal that he keeps what he has and adds the directv for an additional cost. To get a former customer back they might offer a deal what would be too good to pass up.

We had let our tv go after we moved - we had been living without it for a few months and really liked the quiet and peace. BUT Directv had my number - they offered FREE Sunday ticket and a big package for just about nothing :-) to come back. So if anyone doesn't have TV you might be able to swing a deal.

It's available to everyone with a computer or tablet.. You get it at nfl.com and watch the games online. I opted for the $39 package, but was only $34 because I had signed up for the preseason package first. It's going to be fun watching every play of every game.

I've had it the past couple years. This year we have NFL ticket so I won't need it, but it's a great and inexpensive option. On the west coast, it's nice because the day's games are available after 9 pm pst so you can watch your game before going to bed.

Yeah, east coasters aren't as fortunate. I couldn't watch the game untill Tuesday night with my work schedule and blackout restrictions. I'm waiting for the PS3 Sunday Ticket app.

It's available to everyone with a computer or tablet.. You get it at nfl.com and watch the games online. I opted for the $39 package, but was only $34 because I had signed up for the preseason package first. It's going to be fun watching every play of every game.

I beleive you can only get Sunday Ticket (computer only) if you live outside of the designated US / Territory regions. However, if you know someone with DTV Sunday Ticket and they purchase the the computer package as well, then they might be nice enough to allow you to Login.... You get the picture....

I've had NFL Sunday ticket for the last 4-5 yrs & love it. Not getting it this yr as I'll be working every Sunday at Lambeau Field. I'll either get cable w/the NFL ch so I can watch MNF & any others while not working at Lambeau on their games away from home

Thanks. That's what I'll do until I go back to Sunday ticket!

if u want to watch on your computer go here

https://audiopass.nf...secure/schedule

Or

http://www.nfl.com/ & across top to to link in gray line called game pass and see options available

I have the NFL Direct TV package doubt if will get anything else but u never know, for preseason nFL networl may have them at a non live time replayed, think did this year

DTV gave me a fairly sweet deal to keep NFL Sunday Ticket Max package... 1/2 price. No strings. I succumbed. xD

It was decreased for me automatically and they added some super package upgrade that didnt exist last year if I understood it right, currently charging 200 & $ 300 respectively

Know i was discounted as been with them for years but dont know exactly what off hand paid