Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/18

sb41champs

No,I think Luck the making of a great team, but young and untried in the league. Manning had a more established and veteran team to start out with. I am still excited for the season ad things to come

I think you're correct, as of now. In a few years we may look back at this team and see there were stars in the making, and was a better team. At least I hope that's true.

This is tough to me. Our front 7 on defense is better than in 1998. Our OL was better in 1998 (Only saying this because this OL has not played together.

WOW! I simply think it is CLOSE! I will say yes...may look and say no later. HA HA! I like our coaches as teachers too!

No of course not, he doesnt have a #1 wide receiver anymore, and 2-3 other wide receivers have a history of injuries, not to mention that offensive line scares the crap out of me oh and there was that Faulk guy, our running back corp together at this stage couldn't carry Faulks jock. I think its silly when some say Luck has a better team when these players havent hit the field, the hype is much bigger but the talent is lacking

This is tough to me. Our front 7 on defense is better than in 1998. Our OL was better in 1998 (Only saying this because this OL has not played together.

WOW! I simply think it is CLOSE! I will say yes...may look and say no later. HA HA! I like our coaches as teachers too!

I think that's true about the D, simply because that 98 defense was horrible. But it's like saying a D+ is better than a D.

The 98 O was better. If you go player by player, it's easily a win for 98.

I think that's true about the D, simply because that 98 defense was horrible. But it's like saying a D+ is better than a D.

The 98 O was better. If you go player by player, it's easily a win for 98.

Good comparison....I think our coaches will try to teach their way upwards....will not settle for a D or D+ :)

Good comparison....I think our coaches will try to teach their way upwards....will not settle for a D or D+ :)

I think you're right. When they brought Dungy in it was to build the D, he left the O alone. This regime is obviously waiting until next season to put emphasis on the D. IMO, when they do build it, it's going to be a lot better than what Tony had simply because of the "bigger" approach.

I think we'll be watching a lot of teams put up big numbers against us this year, but I'm excited about the future.

No. When u look at the receivers Peyton has compared to Luck. Irsay gutted the team. Clark went to the Bucs Garçon the redskins,Saturday to the Packers,Addi the Pats. At least Luck does have a history w/Fleener so I believe that will help him. I think Fleener will be his safety valve until he gets his feet wet.