Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MHK

trsean

You know, I just watched a special on NFL Network that did a piece on Myra Kraft and how the Patriots season was dedicated to her.

I mean, I knew all season long about it, but they did a good job putting it more perspective.

And it makes me more annoyed with NBC and their decision to put cameras on Kraft after the hail mary failed in the SB.

How come you seldom see the cougar scenario in reverse? An older financially secure woman with a much younger man. Women have just as much of a right to play the field as men do IMO. Equality for all. That's what I say.

I've been looking for one of those, but she would have to be really old, and really rich.

Some would call that robbing the cradle......I call it robbing the grave.

Hey man, this economy is tough. Why just survive when a guy can live the high life right The Peytonator? haha:lol:rotflmao:thmup:

Amen to that. You can work like a dog for 50 years and just get by.....or you can be some old, rich lady's arm candy for a couple months. In fact, I'm about to look for an online dating site that deals in such relations.

Amen to that. You can work like a dog for 50 years and just get by.....or you can be some old, rich lady's arm candy for a couple months. In fact, I'm about to look for an online dating site that deals in such relations.

This one is just for you my friend The Peytonator. "Just a Gigolo." [The original & Diamond Dave's version.] Just Kidding!!!

You know, I just watched a special on NFL Network that did a piece on Myra Kraft and how the Patriots season was dedicated to her.

I mean, I knew all season long about it, but they did a good job putting it more perspective.

And it makes me more annoyed with NBC and their decision to put cameras on Kraft after the hail mary failed in the SB.

And if it weren't for your big, meanie Giants...

:Cry:

And if it weren't for your big, meanie Giants...

:Cry:

Well yeah. That too. Giants are very inconsiderate. Thats two teams that played for the memory of a lost family member that they beat in the same SB run!

All jokes aside. She seemed like a great person that meant a lot to that organization. And as nice it would have been to win for her after she died, the things we do for a person while they're still alive matter more...and your boys brought three titles she got to see.

I wish Welly could have lived a few years longer to see one of the titles Coughlin brought the team.

This one is just for you my friend The Peytonator. "Just a Gigolo." [The original & Diamond Dave's version.] Just Kidding!!!

SW, I have to thank you for this. When the new version came out I loved it, and I was surprised by my fathers enthusiastic references to the original. I had heard of Louis Prima, but knew nothing. Without the video I had NO perspective. While I was happy that my Dad was pleased by the songs new life (a rare musical communality) , the natural reaction from a 20 something is to dismiss the old and feel totally unwarranted pride for the new.

Somewhere along the way the internet was created, but I never thought to look up a video of this. Where Roth's is over the top with nonsensical pop culture references, the original is just charming, heartwarming, and laugh out loud funny. I like David Lee Roth, but he didn't add nearly as much as I had assumed he had.

If ONLY my Dad was around to tell me "see, SEE"! :sigh: