Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Practices at Anderson

Gavin

Can anyone tell me the times of the practices or if they have yet to be determined or if it costs to attend the practices

Under the previous regime, it was 9:30AM and 3:30PM on most days with some days only 1 practice and a couple of 7:30PM night practices. There is no cost to get into practice but it does cost to park - I think $10 was the total. Would not expect too much deviation under the new admin.

Can anyone tell me the times of the practices or if they have yet to be determined or if it costs to attend the practices

Well we haven't gotten the times yet but just the schedule. I go to training camp training tomorrow and maybe we will know the times then. I will post something when we receive it. The previous poster was correct on last years times and probably will be the same. I will post any information when I get it.

Well we haven't gotten the times yet but just the schedule. I go to training camp training tomorrow and maybe we will know the times then. I will post something when we receive it. The previous poster was correct on last years times and probably will be the same. I will post any information when I get it.

Thank you very much, I look forward to going

Training camp in Anderson begins on the 29th.

Training camp begins on July 29th in Anderson. The University will charge you $10 to park in their lots, but there are some other lots (a church on the NE corner of the intersection and a lot on the SE corner of the intersection) that were only charging $5 last year. The times previously stated of 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. were correct for the most part. If I remember right there was like an 8:30a.m. one and an 11:00 a.m. one day. And then of course the 2 evenings that start at 7:30. If you're interested in the autograph tent you need to get there early because they were only allowing the first 110 people last year, and they were only done after the morning practice. You can get some to sign at the fence too. Hope this helps

I hear there is a camp ground nearby for camping during training camp. This is all new for me, but since we purchased season tickets the wife thought this would be a great idea! Can someone please provide me with the best day to go camping and the name of the camp ground? If there is a group going on the forum, enlighten be as well please..

HELP!! LOL

Training camp in Anderson begins on the 29th.

Training camp begins on July 29th in Anderson. The University will charge you $10 to park in their lots, but there are some other lots (a church on the NE corner of the intersection and a lot on the SE corner of the intersection) that were only charging $5 last year. The times previously stated of 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. were correct for the most part. If I remember right there was like an 8:30a.m. one and an 11:00 a.m. one day. And then of course the 2 evenings that start at 7:30. If you're interested in the autograph tent you need to get there early because they were only allowing the first 110 people last year, and they were only done after the morning practice. You can get some to sign at the fence too. Hope this helps

Well as I posted to Gavin an another thread the times have not been set yet by the team and there is not going to be an autograph tent this year and the players will be signing autographs after practice along the side of the field. I went to training last week and that is all we know at this time. As soon as I know exactly what time the practices are I will post the times. I work at training camp and that is what we have been told. The team decides how they want things done and evidently they decided to do away with the autograph tent this year. Hope this helps.

Well as I posted to Gavin an another thread the times have not been set yet by the team and there is not going to be an autograph tent this year and the players will be signing autographs after practice along the side of the field. I went to training last week and that is all we know at this time. As soon as I know exactly what time the practices are I will post the times. I work at training camp and that is what we have been told. The team decides how they want things done and evidently they decided to do away with the autograph tent this year. Hope this helps.

Thanks Susie....I figured things would change a little bit now that there is a new front office. Any further info will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Susie....I figured things would change a little bit now that there is a new front office. Any further info will be greatly appreciated!

As soon as I get any more information I will post and let everyone know what the schedule is.