Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck isn't dawdling on his work toward a Colts turnaround

Restored

Redskins had talent, John Jansen, Lavar Arrington, London Fletcher, Bruce Smith, Sean Taylor now unfortunately age, injuries and death all happened but the talent was their, now they havent had a franchise quarterback in almost 30 years ( :lol: ) but they had a couple decent Quarterbacks come there way since then, Brad Johnson, Trent Green, Mark Brunell,

Just a question????? Was this intended for another thread......just asking because I just read it again and became instantly corn-fused. I live on a farm in Indiana......used to being corn-fused. :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Brent. Brees is the key to that team's success & they do need to stop stalling & pay the man. Just not match Peyton in salary. Otherwise, 4 MVP's are meaningless. Highest I would go $19.8 million final offer.

I think that is fine....Manning got $96 Million over 5 years with incentives and the Broncos insurance against neck issues. Two great QBs...love them both. Back to Andrew.....whole lotta......Luck!

Just a question????? Was this intended for another thread......just asking because I just read it again and became instantly corn-fused. I live on a farm in Indiana......used to being corn-fused. :)

Nope it was meant for Coltsrule91 I just forgot to reply directly to him

No idea why he can't throw fades. Watching that video, it didn't look like the passes were horrendous, just that it wasn't working. Something he will improve on through reps I'm sure.

Plus he gonna have a pretty good pair of hands to throw to in Wayne so i'm sure between Luck, Christensen and Reggie they can square it away.

you know who I thought was overhyped and this is no joke or no hatred towards RGIII but he is overrated, why? He was actually in the discussion to go ahead of a guy that can already read defenses and call a pro style offense unlike RGIII who ran the spread which caters to his running talents, I have said it before but both are rookies and both will struggle but unless RGIII can learn to read defense especially NFL defenses he is >>>ed and its just a matter of time before he gets hurt or benched

Greatest ever can't even throw a fade. Enough of the over hype. He better learn fast or he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

Most of those passes looked fine, It looked more like the fade was well defended.

as long as this overhyped and hopefully not that overrataed drama queen can do no huddle offense, I will be extremely happy. I know he can do great things, I just need to see the no huddle.

Drama queen?

Yup!

http://www.cfbstats....se/gamelog.html

2 missed FG, game 11 at Cal and the game winner (loser!) in Fiesta bowl. Otherwise all scores, and 53 of 67 were TD.

we shouldn't have even kicked the fg in the fiesta bowl (after running down the clock). i'd have preferred to put the ball in Andrew's hands for at least another play rather than on the foot of a freshman kicker in his first game back after missing four games due to injury.

and the other one ... of all teams, who oh why did it have to be against Cal?

peanut butter and jelly; milk and cookies ...funny, Andrew and i were drinking our daily morning tea today on campus; he said he doesn't know either of you! :trout: