Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Considering Buying a Replica 2006 Super Bowl Ring

Buying commemorative cards, jerseys, jackets, blankets, tail gating equipment, autographed pictures/pigskins, & automobile decals I get. Superbowl Lombardi replica rings not so much...To each their own I guess.

The ring looks pretty sweet there Brian. I must admit. Nope. I have no knowledge of reputable jewelry dealers where you can purchase a precious SB 41 replica ring myself.

(Yeah, I'm a nerd)

Does anyone know of any reputable dealers/websites where you can buy a replica of the actual Super Bowl ring (not one of the josten's commemorative rings)?

I've found this one so far in my google search http://www.to-ring.c...View.asp?ID=149 but I figured I'd ask you all too.

Dude that so rocks! Man If I had the extra $200 i'd drop it in a heartbeat! good find and no your not a nerd, just a die hard colts fan!

I was just looking up information on this myself the other day. Most of the sites I found seemed pretty shady. And, more than one that I found had Dom Anile's name on it, like the one you linked. Not sure what's up with that.

I was just looking up information on this myself the other day. Most of the sites I found seemed pretty shady. And, more than one that I found had Dom Anile's name on it, like the one you linked. Not sure what's up with that.

Didn't all the actual rings have the players names on them? Perhaps that is why that guy's name is on it. Perhaps it is real and this guy was a staffer that sold it or perhaps its just a picture representation of what it would look like and its a picture of his ring?

I actually met a colts employee at the colts grille after the draft party and he let me wear the super bowl championship and 2009 afc championship rings. They are amazingly heavy!! =) It didn't have his name on it but it had his position in the company.

I actually met a colts employee at the colts grille after the draft party and he let me wear the super bowl championship and 2009 afc championship rings. They are amazingly heavy!! =) It didn't have his name on it but it had his position in the company.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy the knuckleheads here. I'm the sexy one.

Love the yellow horseshoe ava.....

Just wait a couple of years for the Colts to win another one. Once that happens, I'm sure Jim Irsay will be having a giant Twitter contest giving rings away!

whch manning QB was best on SNL 4 #12 autograph jrsey and sb ring! Abbys Hatpick!

• 1 month later...