Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interviewing Chandler Harnish

Ohio Colt

Hi All.

I'm going to be interviewing Chandler Harnish in the next week or so. I wanted to know not only some questions you wanted me to ask of him but stuff you would find interesting to learn about.

Thanks for your help, feel free to throw any question you want in the thread, I'll post the interview here when done

Obviously there's all the talk about Andrew Luck and if he can come in and fill the shoes of our legendary Quarterback Peyton Manning. What I want to know, is if Chandler Harnish can come in and succeed another Colts legend, Jim Sorgi. How confident is he in his clipboard holding basically? I don't know if anyone can ever hold the clipboard quite like Jim did. :)

Honestly though, I would like to know how hard it is watching every pick go by, and not knowing if you're going to be drafted, and then the feeling when you're name gets called very last.

Get in trouble! Really? why? Teams are in contact with many folks that may not be drafted well before the draft officially ends. I saw where Polian admitted it on a ESPN2 show. Everyone does it. All teams. Drafted players make more on contract than UDFA signings, so it behooves one to get drafted, even if Mr. Irrelevant. If a player agrees in principal to a team and $ amount as a UDFA, it is immediately null and void if said player gets drafted anyway. So what's the big deal?

Back on topic- does Harnisch feel his skill set fits Arians' playbook to be a solid #2, and does he feel he could further develop into a starter, if not on the Colts, but another team?

Get in trouble! Really? why? Teams are in contact with many folks that may not be drafted well before the draft officially ends. I saw where Polian admitted it on a ESPN2 show. Everyone does it. All teams. Drafted players make more on contract than UDFA signings, so it behooves one to get drafted, even if Mr. Irrelevant. If a player agrees in principal to a team and $ amount as a UDFA, it is immediately null and void if said player gets drafted anyway. So what's the big deal?

Back on topic- does Harnisch feel his skill set fits Arians' playbook to be a solid #2, and does he feel he could further develop into a starter, if not on the Colts, but another team?

Because it's against the rules? Sure, Polian did it, but he didn't admit to it until after he was fired. Sure, a lot of(probably every!) teams do it, but have you ever heard anyone openly talking about it?

Harnish's speech is the closest thing you'll ever get to actual evidence with regards to teams illegally pursuing UDFA's and that's exactly why the video got taken down off Youtube the moment people realized it. So that's why it's a very legitimate question, even though he'll 99.9% answer it with a "no comment". :)

Ask him if he would be willing to be used in special packages like Antwan Randle El or Brad Smith used to be for the Jets.

Ask him if he ever considered taking that crazy Youtube girl up on her offer.. heh.

The you tube lady, a graduate of Colombia University with a BA in English and comparative literature, Is an actress and stand-up comedian. Guessing the whole thing is a publicity stunt. Based on her "over the top" comedy routine, I would compare her to a female version of Jim Carrey.

Hi All.

I'm going to be interviewing Chandler Harnish in the next week or so. I wanted to know not only some questions you wanted me to ask of him but stuff you would find interesting to learn about.

Thanks for your help, feel free to throw any question you want in the thread, I'll post the interview here when done

"How are you dealing with the quarterback contraversy between you and that other guy?"