Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. T

Winner of the 2012 Colts Draft Contest!

Out of 48 contestants (25 from Colts.com, 13 from Coltpower, 8 from Colts Thunder and 2 from RATS), The winner is cedjss from ColtPower who picked Fleener, Allen and Chapman for a total of 10 points!

Although he got no points for it, he also predicted Pellerin, which we got for a FA. :rock:

However, a special tip of the hat MUST be made to TheOrangeBuddha, also from Coltpower. Although he only earned 9 points, he nailed FOUR picks total: Fleener, Hilton, Ballard and Chapman. AMAZING job!!! :worthy:

It looks like Coltpower had the best GMs this year! For the rest of us, better LUCK next year.

Out of 48 contestants (25 from Colts.com, 13 from Coltpower, 8 from Colts Thunder and 2 from RATS), The winner is cedjss from ColtPower who picked Fleener, Allen and Chapman for a total of 10 points!

Although he got no points for it, he also predicted Pellerin, which we got for a FA. :rock:

However, a special tip of the hat MUST be made to TheOrangeBuddha, also from Coltpower. Although he only earned 9 points, he nailed FOUR picks total: Fleener, Hilton, Ballard and Chapman. AMAZING job!!! :worthy:

It looks like Coltpower had the best GMs this year! For the rest of us, better LUCK next year.

Who won from colts.com? That is the only thing I am curious to know since I do not frequent the other ones. :)

Who won from colts.com? That is the only thing I am curious to know since I do not frequent the other ones. :)

The winner at Colts.com was jvan1973. His 8 points for Fleener and Allen on Day two held strong!

who would predict two TEs come on

who would predict two TEs come on

I did...lol I figured it would be one or the other.. not both, but it worked out i suppose

I want to know if anyone won Irsay's contest. There is no way anyone could have predicted all of those first round trades

I want to know if anyone won Irsay's contest. There is no way anyone could have predicted all of those first round trades

I totally predicted New England would trade up not once, but twice in the 1st round. I saw that coming a mile away.

Nope, he said nobody won. Seeing as you didn't need to predict teams, just the order players were picked, I think the Irvin pick would have eliminated the few people that made it that far.