Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Winner of the 2012 Colts Draft Contest!

Out of 48 contestants (25 from Colts.com, 13 from Coltpower, 8 from Colts Thunder and 2 from RATS), The winner is cedjss from ColtPower who picked Fleener, Allen and Chapman for a total of 10 points!

Although he got no points for it, he also predicted Pellerin, which we got for a FA. :rock:

However, a special tip of the hat MUST be made to TheOrangeBuddha, also from Coltpower. Although he only earned 9 points, he nailed FOUR picks total: Fleener, Hilton, Ballard and Chapman. AMAZING job!!! :worthy:

It looks like Coltpower had the best GMs this year! For the rest of us, better LUCK next year.

Out of 48 contestants (25 from Colts.com, 13 from Coltpower, 8 from Colts Thunder and 2 from RATS), The winner is cedjss from ColtPower who picked Fleener, Allen and Chapman for a total of 10 points!

Although he got no points for it, he also predicted Pellerin, which we got for a FA. :rock:

However, a special tip of the hat MUST be made to TheOrangeBuddha, also from Coltpower. Although he only earned 9 points, he nailed FOUR picks total: Fleener, Hilton, Ballard and Chapman. AMAZING job!!! :worthy:

It looks like Coltpower had the best GMs this year! For the rest of us, better LUCK next year.

Who won from colts.com? That is the only thing I am curious to know since I do not frequent the other ones. :)

Who won from colts.com? That is the only thing I am curious to know since I do not frequent the other ones. :)

The winner at Colts.com was jvan1973. His 8 points for Fleener and Allen on Day two held strong!

I want to know if anyone won Irsay's contest. There is no way anyone could have predicted all of those first round trades

I totally predicted New England would trade up not once, but twice in the 1st round. I saw that coming a mile away.

I want to know if anyone won Irsay's contest. There is no way anyone could have predicted all of those first round trades

Nope, he said nobody won. Seeing as you didn't need to predict teams, just the order players were picked, I think the Irvin pick would have eliminated the few people that made it that far.