Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I love these guys! (Irsay, Grigs, Pagano, etc.)

Ohio Colt

I've watched all the press conferences. I really like this group, genuinely think they're quality people doing a quality job at the top. I look at a group of lying jokers like the Browns brass, and the rudderless ship they're running and I'm so thankful for this group.

From Irsay, Grigson, Pagano to Arians, and Luck this is a good, high energy group and good things are going to come from the work they put their fingerprints on.

They are likeable and easy to root for. I hope Indianapolis realizes how lucky it really is.

I also like our fans. The very reason we have so many discussions is because we care about our team.

Yes, they are very likeable and I am excited as to what the future holds with this group, hopefully another decade of excellence is in store.

The NFL sure has one heck of a product that it gets fans glued to its draft this way for 2 or 3 days. I cant say that about other major sports.

I have to admit, I was very skeptical when the new regime was assembled. Much of this was born from pure apprehension. They're definitely winning me over. I noticed Grigs is becoming more comfortable addressing the media as well.

I was impressed with the handling of the draft. I hope to be equally impressed with Pagano's coaching in-game.

I've watched all the press conferences. I really like this group, genuinely think they're quality people doing a quality job at the top. I look at a group of lying jokers like the Browns brass, and the rudderless ship they're running and I'm so thankful for this group.

From Irsay, Grigson, Pagano to Arians, and Luck this is a good, high energy group and good things are going to come from the work they put their fingerprints on.

They are likeable and easy to root for. I hope Indianapolis realizes how lucky it really is.

Im confident in Arians.. The other 2 are unproven. We have to wait and see..

I have to admit, I was very skeptical when the new regime was assembled. Much of this was born from pure apprehension. They're definitely winning me over. I noticed Grigs is becoming more comfortable addressing the media as well.

I was impressed with the handling of the draft. I hope to be equally impressed with Pagano's coaching in-game.

I can't say I was skeptical I for one was more excited than anything. The team needed a good flushing out from the top down with new blood brought in. Being a huge Cubs fan as well as Colts fan I had a bit of an advantage being they did the same thing with their front office. Both teams need rebuilding though believe the Colts did an EXCELLENT job getting it started with this draft and the FA's they have brought in. They won't be SB contenders next season though I do think they will be very respectable on the field.

They seem like good dudes though do they not? Straight shooters. Not liars in the mold of Holmgren, Shurmur, Heckert or spin artists like Tannenbaum/Rex Ryan.

These are good genuine people that make up our regime

If a GM isnt a bit of a truth bender, he isnt doing his job.. Im not sure why you think Holmgren is a liar.. But to some degree all GM's are

I couldn't agree more. I believe these are true football minds brought together to create a different type of winner here. It seems to be a more tough minded regime who knows football. I am not saying this because they are our coaches, i say this because they have been brought in from other winning franchises. The Eagles / Ravens may not have been SB winners lately but they always seem to have good players.

I like the new regime. I had grown sick and tired of being sick and tired of the Polian and dopey son era. In addition it is refreshing that our new head coach appears to have a little emotion to go with his coaching ability. Lets hope the team is better and our ST aren't the joke of the league going forward.

I like the new regime. I had grown sick and tired of being sick and tired of the Polian and dopey son era.

In regard to our FO leadership, I admit I was placated by our success. However, I admit I was always bothered by our vanilla, softly unaggressive approach to game management. Caldwell was a choice that disturbed me from day 1.

I agree! I love all 3 of these guys. It been awhile since I have said I love the head coach and the GM and of course I have always loved Irsay. But been a very long time since I have said I love the head coach and the GM. Looks like an exciting future for the Colts. Love our firey coach in Chuck, and love what I read from what I read from the earlier reports. Caldwell would have that deer in the headlights look and say okay draft whoever you want Mr. Polian I will be your puppet, I will sit in my chair and be a good boy. Can;t wait to see Pags coaching in his first season. Finally we won't have that deer in the headlight look. Been a very long time since we will have an head coach get all fired up when the game is close.

I loved the draft

It was Grigson's first chance to prove himself and, to me, he did 3 things:

1. Even though he came from an organizatin which featured defense for many years, he recognized that THIS organizatiuon must emphasize offrense becaues of where we play and who we play. We restocked our offense and builtit arond our new QB.

2. He was willing to gamble.

The choice of a second tight end indicated a plan. Sure, we needed 2. But he saw the way the NFL is going and where ofense is going.We spent a lot of time last year on this board talking about how everybody had the 'attack style' basketball forward tight ends' and the double tight end aerial attacks.

We just drafted two such players....and we now have such an attack.

3. We stayed away from character problems.

I know that many in the NFL say there's a criminal on every roster. But I dont think you have to pursue them.

Guys with arrest records and drug test failures may have outstanding careers but I dont want them to have them in Indianapolis.

It isnt how the Colts roll.

I've noticed Grigs has gotten a lot better with the media.

A big reason for that might be because Manning is gone. Every time he went in front of the media they would harp him with questions about Manning when it wasn't even his decision.