Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vikings predictions

danlhart87

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Wait. Are you serious.

*checks stats*

Holy %... 

My bad. I've been so focused on watching Richardson's tape, I didn't even look at the defense to be honest. 

Its easier if they don’t play 😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Wait. Are you serious.

*checks stats*

Holy %... 

My bad. I've been so focused on watching Richardson's tape, I didn't even look at the defense to be honest. 

Nico is injured. He didn't play

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krunk said:

Nico is injured. He didn't play

Jesus Christ. My brain man.. my brain... 

You know who is was referring to? Diggs. 

Still, we actually held up well against the Texans offense. CJ didn't seem to confident. 

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

The secondary that everyone thinks isn’t that bad, will get exposed against its first real test. I think it’ll be

Vikings-30

Colts- 17

What makes you say that? (Serious question.) Looking from afar, fans of other teams often think a team is playing better than they are. For example, a Vikings fan wrote, "The Colts played great today." From afar, he saw that the Colts almost beat the Texans and thought the Colts played great. Colts fans don't agree.

The Vikings were playing a lot better earlier in the year. Now that Darrisaw is out and the Colts have Buckner and JT back, I think the Colts will have an easier time than they would have had against the Vikings earlier in the year.

Do you think Flacco will play over Richardson? This is a critical game for both teams, especially the Colts.

40 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Wait. Are you serious.

*checks stats*

Holy %... 

He’s injured.  

I think when the team said it may be  a roller coaster this year as AR develops was in the amusement park, but they were on the wrong ride.....AR is more like the tower of terror one really long amazing pass lifted his potential high in the air the rest of the ride is just plummeting back down to earth.......Our top 32 ranked defense is slowly working its way to a stellar top 20 and the Vikings are good....we might score 10......but we will give up 27....but we will do better, we believe in our guys .......and Steichen will take the blame he has to put AR in better position to make plays.

Side bar sarcasm: AR taps out because he is out of breath, and he thinks hes the second best QB runner.......I dont know Steichen is forced to run to score and run to win..... pretty 1 dimensional....If I was The vikings I wouldnt even trot any DB's out there put 10 in the box and dare AR to throw.....

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What makes you say that? (Serious question.) Looking from afar, fans of other teams often think a team is playing better than they are. For example, a Vikings fan wrote, "The Colts played great today." From afar, he saw that the Colts almost beat the Texans and thought the Colts played great. Colts fans don't agree.

The Vikings were playing a lot better earlier in the year. Now that Darrisaw is out and the Colts have Buckner and JT back, I think the Colts will have an easier time than they would have had against the Vikings earlier in the year.

Do you think Flacco will play over Richardson? This is a critical game for both teams, especially the Colts.

This team has almost beat a lot of good teams, and haven’t sniffed the playoffs since 2019. The other issue that persists is that for every good team we almost beat, there’s plenty of games where we barely beat a bad team (Dolphins and Titans this year). I don’t look through rose colored glasses. Also if you look at a lot of teams that end up finishing below .500, a lot of the losses are by one score.

I mean the Titans are 1-6 and just had their first really bad loss. I don’t get why people assume that bad or mediocre teams only lose by multiple scores every week. Most NFL games are one score.

The Colts team is like this though. They barely beat or barely lose to a bunch of average team and give this false sense of being in the race, and then they run into a trap game where they get completely routed and everyone acts shocked. Last year it was the Saints. This year I think think the Vikings are the team that does it to us.

11 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

expect the unexpected

True. This is what expectations will be like for the remainder of the season. What I miss most from the Colts is expecting them to win. Now, it's come to this... One thing's for sure, teams tend to play to the level of the Colts, this season. Like some infectious illness. So, you never know. I haven't felt this way since the 80's and early 90's. I feel mostly bad for the fans that have to pay for this trainwreck and those that have work the next day. 

The network will lead with the "I was tired" quote before the game.  They'll have multiple guests on, giving different versions of "appalled" at what he said.  Everyone will be watching Richardson for that first opportunity to pounce on him.  I expect the Vikings to blitz on 70% of the plays.  It's gonna be another long day offensively.  Probably another 10 completion day.  Maybe his completion percentage will improve to 40%.  Maybe he gets hit, and truly does get injured.

Vikings 27

Colts 13