Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alfonzo Dennard - Best CB on the Board

Smonroe

Probably Cyrus Gray fit the Chiefs style of running outside the tackles like Jamaal Charles. B.J.Cunningham that I wanted just went.

I also think that they may play more 4-2-5 with 3 safeties (2 of them free safeties) as opposed to 3 CBs, with rangy guys like Mike Newton and Lefeged

Dennard is a steal from this point on...he has top rounds talent, just the last two memories anyone has are him getting kicked out of Nebraska's bowl game and punching a cop in downtown Lincoln.

I'm not advocating getting in fights in a bar, that was stupid. But I can understand how someone can lose it during a game.

The kid reminds me a bit of Rucker, except more talented. There must be a reason why he continues to drop. Maybe he's a knucklehead.

Probably Cyrus Gray fit the Chiefs style of running outside the tackles like Jamaal Charles. B.J.Cunningham that I wanted just went.

I also think that they may play more 4-2-5 with 3 safeties (2 of them free safeties) as opposed to 3 CBs, with rangy guys like Mike Newton and Lefeged

That third safety is usually called the "Star" position. And if you have a tweener corner/safety he usually fits perfect. Works well for tackling and covering TE's.

Welcome to the forum!!! Like minds think alike. :)

Bama technically runs a 3-4 but that is what they are usually in. A 4-2-5, and even a 4-1-6.

The Jack position which is what I feel Mathis will be, is what is called a OLB but his hand is in the dirt the entire time. Upshaw might have a 6 plays his entire career standing up as a traditional lb. He is a great player and one of my favorites as a huge Bama fan, but the Colts already have him, in Mathis.