Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Player comparisons by members on this forum

Boss7894

Any Comparisons of Current Colt players to players of the past? Any random player throw their name in the mix whoever you are thinking about…  I think the closest thing to Reggie Wayne despite what he says is AD and the closest thing to Larry Fitzgerald in ceiling in what he can do is MPJR. I’ll be back, be sure to do defense guys too…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2024 at 11:57 PM, Boss7894 said:

Any Comparisons of Current Colt players to players of the past? Any random player throw their name in the mix whoever you are thinking about…  I think the closest thing to Reggie Wayne despite what he says is AD and the closest thing to Larry Fitzgerald in ceiling in what he can do is MPJR. I’ll be back, be sure to do defense guys too…

I think it’s backwards.  MPJ is definitely Reggie based on skill set and tendencies.  AD can become Marvin with his explosiveness.

Raimann - I think he’ll be Castonzo.  Ol reliable, underappreciated, majority won’t realize how good he was until he’s gone.

AD - if he becomes what we think he can, Ocho Cinco.  Cocky, competitive, but will perform his butt off and will dance every chance he gets lol

Jelani Woods - Jimmy Graham, fast for his size, walking mismatch.

• Like 1