Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rookie mini camp

13 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I easily could be wrong, but I think it’s this coming week.   

Thanks NCF. Googled it but I get all kinds of different dates. Should be very soon I would think. I'm really interested to get another look/listen to AD Mitchell. Got to say I've seen several interviews (not just the draft one) and he doesn't cone off very well. 

18 minutes ago, cbear said:

Thanks NCF. Googled it but I get all kinds of different dates. Should be very soon I would think. I'm really interested to get another look/listen to AD Mitchell. Got to say I've seen several interviews (not just the draft one) and he doesn't cone off very well. 

No, he doesn’t.  He’s very, very reluctant to say much of anything.   I don’t know if he’s been burned badly by media so he doesn’t trust them or if it’s something else?    He’ll be interesting to follow if only to see if he gets any better over time. 

34 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

No, he doesn’t.  He’s very, very reluctant to say much of anything.   I don’t know if he’s been burned badly by media so he doesn’t trust them or if it’s something else?    He’ll be interesting to follow if only to see if he gets any better over time. 

Pulling for him. Love to see these young kids mature and grow. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Are there tickets for preseason camps or anything? I’m interested in going and feel like I’ve seen something in previous years. Can we go to rookie camp? Is it more towards the beginning of the season we can attend?
Thanks

Edited by CFColts
Wanted to add a thanks to the end

5 hours ago, CFColts said:

Are there tickets for preseason camps or anything? I’m interested in going and feel like I’ve seen something in previous years. Can we go to rookie camp? Is it more towards the beginning of the season we can attend?
Thanks

The only thing the public can attend is training camp in august. Highly recommend it, it’s a lot of fun. There are tickets to that but they are free.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, CFColts said:

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Maybe he had nothing to say ?

12 hours ago, cbear said:

I'm going to get over his ability to express himself as I see him being the best thing at his WR responsibilities since Marvin. 

Yea, it's the optimist time of the offseason.  We're going toe to toe baby!

I'm catching a game a week of replays of last seasons big games, and a Colts game now and then. I hope AR watches a lot of them too. There is a way, a rhythm how the good QBs, the good offenses get it done. 

One thing I see against good defenses is what a danger zone throwing across the middle is. 

And we saw what a easy pitch and catch team our D is between the hash marks.

7 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I'm going to get over his ability to express himself as I see him being the best thing at his WR responsibilities since Marvin. 

Yea, it's the optimist time of the offseason.  We're going toe to toe baby!

I'm catching a game a week of replays of last seasons big games, and a Colts game now and then. I hope AR watches a lot of them too. There is a way, a rhythm how the good QBs, the good offenses get it done. 

One thing I see against good defenses is what a danger zone throwing across the middle is. 

And we saw what a easy pitch and catch team our D is between the hash marks.

Agreed. I don't really care how his communication skills are as long as they don't negatively affect the team or his performance. I've never heard he was a bad teammate from his coaches or teammate, so that's good. 

3 minutes ago, cbear said:

Agreed. I don't really care how his communication skills are as long as they don't negatively affect the team or his performance. I've never heard he was a bad teammate from his coaches or teammate, so that's good. 

Funny that Marvin Harrison was mentioned in the A Mitchell discussion . My family was from the Syracuse area and my first cousin was a teammate of Marvin Harrison.  M.H. had a few Sunday dinners at my cousin's home . To put it bluntly , Marvin had a very "unusual " personality . Very aloof among with things. Hopefully Mitchell will follow in his footsteps.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Funny that Marvin Harrison was mentioned in the A Mitchell discussion . My family was from the Syracuse area and my first cousin was a teammate of Marvin Harrison.  M.H. had a few Sunday dinners at my cousin's home . To put it bluntly , Marvin had a very "unusual " personality . Very aloof among with things. Hopefully Mitchell will follow in his footsteps.

Marvin was intensly non - verbal here in Indy. That could be taken as aloof. lol

Perhaps the first report after retirement of Marvin expressing himself was his allegedly shooting a gun on the mean streets of Philly. :hat:

Footwork, route running, speed, hands, reliability. Marvin, Our Willie May's. 

42 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Marvin was intensly non - verbal here in Indy. That could be taken as aloof. lol

Perhaps the first report after retirement of Marvin expressing himself was his allegedly shooting a gun on the mean streets of Philly. :hat:

Footwork, route running, speed, hands, reliability. Marvin, Our Willie May's. 

Non verbal is a good description .

2 hours ago, dw49 said:

Maybe he had nothing to say ?

He’s being interviewed on the night he gets drafted, one of the biggest moments of his young life, and you think he has nothing to say?    Really? 

That would be a first.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

He’s being interviewed on the night he gets drafted, one of the biggest moments of his young life, and you think he has nothing to say?    Really? 

That would be a first.

Turn your sense of humor button on.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

That would be a first.

Perhaps he’s more of a Marshawn Lynch type. Just doesn’t like talking with media. I’m not sure I’d like it either. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, twfish said:

The only thing the public can attend is training camp in august. Highly recommend it, it’s a lot of fun. There are tickets to that but they are free.

And if you’re season-ticket holder, that’s where you pick up your clothing reward

16 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I wish it was July. I am really missing football.

I'm okay waiting. I absolutely love May, June and July! Warm weather, playing guitar outside at festivals, summer break!

• Like 3

On 5/5/2024 at 9:33 AM, twfish said:

Awesome thank you