Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

18 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

That's great, thanks for the information.

We'll continue on Tuesday evening, just as we started Tuesday evening this week 

We're still doing round 4 tomorrow, right?

33 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Also who took Coulson for the Colts? I don’t even care that it’s who I wanted for the Eagles, but why did we have them going LB that early lol?

Jvan. We do have a need for a rangy LB lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

With 75th overall draft pick, @stitches via PM select for Chicago Bears,

Mike Sainristil, CB, Michigan

Commanders on the clock 

Thanks for making the pick for me :) 

I think the Bears are shaping up to be a nice well rounded roster. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

With the 98th overall draft pick, Pittsburgh Steelers select

Kris Abrams-Draine, CB, Missouri

Physicality and ball skills, there are some Steelers clones in this draft class. 

@chad72 as your pick is the first one for Carolina Panthers in round 4, you could announce your draft selection anytime during the day if you'd not be available during draft hours , 

and we'll continue from the next pick at 7 PM EDT. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Colts select Homer Simpson

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

In my Mel Kiper voice: Can't go wrong here, he is an All-American out of Notre Dame, 6'2 340 Pound Guard that pancakes his opponent consistently. Many compare him to Larry Allen as Homer once bench pressed 700 pounds.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In my Mel Kiper voice: Can't go wrong here, he is an All-American out of Notre Dame, 6'2 340 Pound Guard that pancakes his opponent consistently. Many compare him to Larry Allen as Homer once bench pressed 700 pounds.

Excited Episode 12 GIF by The Simpsons- Larry Allen has nothing on me, I would pancake Warren Sapp like a sack of Donuts haha 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@chad72 as your pick is the first one for Carolina Panthers in round 4, you could announce your draft selection anytime during the day if you'd not be available during draft hours , 

and we'll continue from the next pick at 7 PM EDT. 

@NFLfan can you place the google sheet as the first post of this thread? That would GREATLY help because it is annoying as heck to go back, trying to guess which page it is on every single time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L022ricXc2SzGp_vDX9LnE6trouob21A/edit#gid=1072459033

Too many things (determining GMs, picks, comments etc.) all are merged into 1 thread making it difficult to navigate).

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

With the first pick of the 4th round, The Carolina Panthers select DeWayne Carter, DT, Duke

Nice. You’ve had your work cut out with Carolina. Definitely one of the harder teams to mock this season. 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

@NFLfan can you place the google sheet as the first post of this thread? That would GREATLY help because it is annoying as heck to go back, trying to guess which page it is on every single time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L022ricXc2SzGp_vDX9LnE6trouob21A/edit#gid=1072459033

Too many things (determining GMs, picks, comments etc.) all are merged into 1 thread making it difficult to navigate).

Let me know if you can access it on the first page. I included it in the first post.

Please let me know. Thanks.

We had a mild earthquake here that has me a bit shaky. 4.7 or so magnitude, felt in the Northeast. No damage but it is scary. 

@Defjamz26 Did you feel that?  I heard that the epicenter was at Lebanon, NJ. (I don't know Lebanon, NJ)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Let me know if you can access it on the first page. I included it in the first post.

Please let me know. Thanks.

We had a mild earthquake here that has me a bit shaky. 4.7 or so magnitude, felt in the Northeast. No damage but it is scary. 

@Defjamz26 Did you feel that?  I heard that the epicenter was at Lebanon, NJ. (I don't know Lebanon, NJ)

Thank you, you are the best. I can see it on Page 1. :) 

Yeah, I would feel uneasy too, with all the skyscrapers around with an earthquake. Hope there is no damage to the buildings.

4.7 is definitely better than 7.4, but it is an earthquake nevertheless.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Thank you, you are the best. I can see it on Page 1. :) 

Yeah, I would feel uneasy too, with all the skyscrapers around with an earthquake. Hope there is no damage to the buildings.

4.7 is definitely better than 7.4, but it is an earthquake nevertheless.

Thank you.

So far, no reported damage. Everything is running as usual. But we don't get earthquakes here; so seeing your home or office shaking is scary. My cousin lives in Connecticut and my brother lives in a rural area in NJ. They all felt it. My brother was having a virtual meeting and everyone in the meeting felt it.

Anyway, I was a bit rattled but am calmer now. I'm glad the weekend is approaching 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Broncos trade 121, 136, and 147

Ravens trade 103 and 148

Do we have a deal?

So, the Broncos acquire 103 and 148

Ravens acquire 121, 136, 148

• Like 1

The Broncos get sniped on Bo Nix, so they decide to trade up for a QB to develop and compete with Stidham that they like.

With the 103rd pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Michael Pratt, QB, Tulane.

• Like 1