Per Fanspeak (as of 2/10/24), with no trades:

1. Brian Thomas (WR) - LSU

2. T'Vondre Sweat (DT) - Texas

3. Mike Sainristil (CB) - Michigan

4. Jaylan Ford (LB) - Texas

5. Kitan Oladapo (S) - Oregon

6. Frank Gore Jr (RB) - Southern Miss

7. Aaron Casey (LB) - Indiana

Not sure if we need 2 LB's.  I like them both, but I may have taken an OL for depth.  Good mock.

4 hours ago, IndyColtsFan411 said:

Not sure if we need 2 LB's.  I like them both, but I may have taken an OL for depth.  Good mock.

Outside of Franklin and Speed (both with 1 year remaining on their contracts), LB is extremely thin, thus the need to draft 1-2 of them. It's a fairly deep LB draft.

We have enough OLs for depth behind the starters - French (C/G), Sills (G/T), Freeland (T). And that's not counting Pinter who could be re-signing with us.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rock8591 said:

Outside of Franklin and Speed (both with 1 year remaining on their contracts), LB is extremely thin, thus the need to draft 1-2 of them. It's a fairly deep LB draft.

We have enough OLs for depth behind the starters - French (C/G), Sills (G/T), Freeland (T). And that's not counting Pinter who could be re-signing with us.

I'd say we need both. We need to bring in alot of depth tbh. We were solid not to long ago but it's all either grown into starting roles or moved to other teams. 

I'd say it's time to let Pinter walk. He had his chance and it didn't work.

image.png.262d7ae233c1977355eb6e3b2a123ea8.png

Trades with Cardinals for 27. and 35. and more trades led me to land these:

27. Jer'Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois

35. Jackson Powers-Johnson, OC, Oregon

57. Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

82. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan (no way he is available here)

102. Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame

118. Blake Corum, RB, Michigan (trade up and giving up future 4th)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Is this assuming Pittman leaves in FA? I think two WRs might be a little too much even if they are good? at 82 we could take a guy like TE Ben Sinnott maybe?

37 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Is this assuming Pittman leaves in FA? I think two WRs might be a little too much even if they are good? at 82 we could take a guy like TE Ben Sinnott maybe?

Nope, it assumes we run more 3 WR sets without Pierce to see how things go. One injury to Pittman and we were hamstrung vs Falcons. Plus not all rookies will hit the ground running.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Nope, it assumes we run more 3 WR sets without Pierce to see how things go. One injury to Pittman and we were hamstrung vs Falcons. Plus not all rookies will hit the ground running.

What is your thought on Texan's Noah Brown?  

Brown is one of the few free agent wide receivers that I would want in FA and would make a solid WR3 on our team and should come fairly cheap.  Can't be any worse than Devin Funchess nor as costly a contract.

9 hours ago, OhioColt said:

What is your thought on Texan's Noah Brown?  

Brown is one of the few free agent wide receivers that I would want in FA and would make a solid WR3 on our team and should come fairly cheap.  Can't be any worse than Devin Funchess nor as costly a contract.

I heard Bengals were looking to replace Tyler Boyd with another 3rd WR. Another 3rd WR available would be the Dolphins Cedric Wilson. Noah Brown will have more competition for his services than we think because he’s young and good enough.

@IndyColtsFan411 @Solid84 @OhioColt @MikeCurtis check this mock draft simulator out for a variation of your mock drafts next time in addition to the PFF mock draft simulator (https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator

This is from NFL Mock Draft Database with different rankings and it assigns a grade to your pick every time, not sure how much I trust a grade :) 

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@IndyColtsFan411 @Solid84 @OhioColt @MikeCurtis check this mock draft simulator out for a variation of your mock drafts next time in addition to the PFF mock draft simulator (https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator

This is from NFL Mock Draft Database with different rankings and it assigns a grade to your pick every time, not sure how much I trust a grade :) 

There are a few I switch between:

PFN draft simulator

PFF draft simulator

NFLdraftbuzz simulator

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

15 Quinyon Mitchell CB | Toledo

46 Tyler Nubin S | Minnesota

82 Jeremiah Trotter Jr. LB | Clemson

117 Marshawn Kneeland EDGE | Western Michigan

149 James Williams S | Miami (FL)

192 Dylan Laube RB | New Hampshire

231 Khristian Boyd DL | Northern Iowa

First try. The way the draft went it favored picking lots of defense.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Solid84 said:

We must be signing Noah Brown or Cedric Wilson in FA?? :)  Someone...??

22 hours ago, Solid84 said:

Got to play around last night and agree the defense was the focus. Once you got to R4+ didn’t see any viable WRs.  Did get extra options to trade back and took OL Beebe, TE Sinnott, like Missouri’s RB.  Going from memory but enjoyed being able to do trades.  Too bad couldn’t figure out a trade for Aiyuk and not sign Pittman.  Funny on trades offering FAs/potenial players possible not on the roster come draft day. 

Pretty similar to yours.

1) choice CB

2) either SS Nubin or TE 

3) Hi on MLB Colson

4) Hi on CB Hart

5) NT Davis

6) FS Simspon

7) Clemson’s Edge / WR Hatten

2 hours ago, Solid84 said:

With a draft like that we’d have to go hard for a WR or TE lol. 

All N for WR Brown and while were at it bring TE Schultz.  Should make for interesting two weeks matching up against the Texans.

How the draft heavy defense went looks like key in FA will need to be offensive minded focus.

image.png.e98bbfe6daa31784b6559d1aef040891.png

This was my nfl mock draft database mock with a few trades. :) I am thinking Mo Cox is let go.

15. Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama

46. Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina

94. McKinnley Jackson, DT, Texas A & M

118. Cedric Gray, LB, North Carolina

132. Theo Johnson, TE, Penn State

150. Austin Booker, EDGE, Kansas (this guy is rising)

176. Brandon Coleman, OG, TCU

193. Jared Wiley, TE, TCU

214. J.D. Bertrand, LB, Notre Dame

232. Kendall Milton, RB, Georgia

• Like 2

We definitely need another LB. Wouldn't be surprised to see a second or third rounder go there.

With the questions on Jelani Woods and the very real possibility that Drew Ogletree won't be back, I don't think we'll get rid of Mo-Allie Cox. I think I'd love it if we were able to get Cade Stover from Ohio State in the third or fourth. 

And I think right now the chances are good we'll trade back. 

The wild cards are if someone unexpected slides to 15 --- Brock Bowers, Nabor, maybe even Jared Verse...

On 2/14/2024 at 6:54 PM, chad72 said:

This is one of the better mocks I've seen in awhile.  Nice job.  Would love the 1st 3 picks.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 6:54 PM, chad72 said:

It's not my intent to scare you but,

I would absolutely fight for your 1st 2 picks.

And that 3rd pick would be for Roman Wilson or Jalen McMillan. Forgive the spelling.

We need a top notch interior rusher beside Buckner, and his under study. Love it!

And a high quality  C/G on the roster. Fries is a quality backup, but our QB will often have Fries drive blocked in his face, or beaten. IMO Fries gets good zone run blocking grades, but is absolutely not capable of drive blocking his man off the line in short yardage. We must have better at RG to maintain a good wall for AR in the passing game, and better run blocking for our $ground game.

And give us a 4.3's running WR with that burst that can also stop on a dime. Please let Steichen pick the WR and tell Ballard/Dodds to just focus on the o-line.

• Like 3

One more mock, just for giggles, with lots of trades:

image.png.8de377dc6e00e1d4ad1234b2fad60cf9.png

23. Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State

54. Cooper Beebe, OG, Kansas State

59. Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas

82. Javon Bullard, S, Georgia

85. Ty'son Hopper, LB, Missouri

86. Maason Smith, DT, LSU

117. Blake Corum, RB, Michigan

131. Jaheim Bell, TE, Florida State

• Like 2

draft190224001.JPG.63ac580863018c30ffdc5b0c4492b5ab.JPG

R1.15 - Laiatu Latu, DE

R2.46 - Ladd McConkey, WR

R3.82 - Javon Bullard, S

R4.117 - Junior Colson, LB

R5.149 - Renardo Green, CB

R6.192 - Khristian Boyd, DT

R7.231 - Blake Watson, RB

Tried going with the best DE that fits us in the first and then filled out needs with BPA on the way down. I like this one.

I thought McConkey was mostly a slot WR, but he has over 70% of his snaps wide.

I like Bullard. I think he's the best guy behind Nubin and Kinchens.

Not sure Colson would fall this far. I've seen some put him at LB1.

Renardo Green had a really good Shrine Bowl.

Khristian Boyd also had a good Shrine Bowl

The Colts reportedly talked to Blake Watson at the Shrine Bowl.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, chad72 said:

One more mock, just for giggles, with lots of trades:

image.png.8de377dc6e00e1d4ad1234b2fad60cf9.png

23. Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State

54. Cooper Beebe, OG, Kansas State

59. Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas

82. Javon Bullard, S, Georgia

85. Ty'son Hopper, LB, Missouri

86. Maason Smith, DT, LSU

117. Blake Corum, RB, Michigan

131. Jaheim Bell, TE, Florida State

Don't know much about Robinson, myself, but I like the rest of the mock.  Looks full of potential starters, good depth.

This morning's latest mock:

No trades.  I like it.  What are your opinions?

15. Terrion Arnold, CB Alabama

Height: 6 - 0 |Weight: 180 lbs |RAS: N/A

As a freshman, and even early in 2023, it appeared Terrion Arnold would be heading back to school for his redshirt junior season. The young defensive back had a tough outing against Texas, but has been absolutely outstanding since. His high-caliber basketball background is clear in the way he plays press coverage. He is patient and long, never overcommitting to a jam and rarely allowing his eyes to bite the cheese. His smooth and explosive athleticism make him a perfect candidate for heavy man-coverage defenses, but he possesses the zone intelligence and background in Nick Saban's scheme to be a plus zone defender off the bat while he grows. Dalton Miller 12/2/2023

46. Ja'Tavion Sanders, TE Texas

Height: 6 - 3 |Weight: 235 lbs |RAS: N/A

The best pass-catching prospect on Texas is tight end Ja'Tavion Sanders. He moves extremely well for a 6'4", 255-pounder, showing off great comfort as he releases off the line of scrimmage and even as defenders drape his body in coverage. Sanders is a natural receiver in the mold of Gerald Everett, thanks to his quickness and willingness to get physical to finish the catch. He won't be confused for an especially effective blocker, but Sanders makes an effort. Sanders should be valued as a strong Day 2 prospect with another quality year in 2023. - Ian Valentino

82. Xavier Legette, WR South Carolina

Height: 6 - 3 |Weight: 227 lbs |RAS: N/A

Calling Xavier Legette a late-bloomer seems like an understatement. Legette wasn't on anyone's radar in the NFL Draft world aside from his explosive kick return potential. The 6'3", 227-pound receiver is a height/weight/speed anomaly who will receive more than a few DK Metcalf comps during the draft process. He's unbelievably explosive. In fact, he'll likely be one of the fastest player at the draft, even at nearly 230 pounds. And he doesn't turn like a cruise ship as a route runner, either. But his most impressive attribute is his high-point ability and vice grip hands in contested and aerial situations. Dalton Miller 12/2/2023

117. Maason Smith, DT LSU

Height: 6 - 5 |Weight: 316 lbs |RAS: N/A

Despite not making it through his first game as a true sophomore, the LSU Tigers defensive tackle remains one of the most heralded NFL Draft prospects in the 2024 cycle. His frame may be the most frightening since Shawn Oakman, and his game resembles Stephon Tuitt and David Irving. His freakish athleticism paired with improved hands and a little experience could secure him a top-10 selection come April. - Dalton Miller

149. Isaiah Adams, OG Illinois

Height: 6 - 4 |Weight: 318 lbs |RAS: N/A

192. Jay Stanley, S Southern Miss

Height: TBD |Weight: TBD lbs |RAS: N/A

231. Kimani Vidal, RB Troy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IndyColtsFan411 said:

As a freshman, and even early in 2023, it appeared Terrion Arnold would be heading back to school for his redshirt junior season. The young defensive back had a tough outing against Texas, but has been absolutely outstanding since. His high-caliber basketball background is clear in the way he plays press coverage. He is patient and long, never overcommitting to a jam and rarely allowing his eyes to bite the cheese. His smooth and explosive athleticism make him a perfect candidate for heavy man-coverage defenses, but he possesses the zone intelligence and background in Nick Saban's scheme to be a plus zone defender off the bat while he grows. Dalton Miller 12/2/2023

The best pass-catching prospect on Texas is tight end Ja'Tavion Sanders. He moves extremely well for a 6'4", 255-pounder, showing off great comfort as he releases off the line of scrimmage and even as defenders drape his body in coverage. Sanders is a natural receiver in the mold of Gerald Everett, thanks to his quickness and willingness to get physical to finish the catch. He won't be confused for an especially effective blocker, but Sanders makes an effort. Sanders should be valued as a strong Day 2 prospect with another quality year in 2023. - Ian Valentino

Calling Xavier Legette a late-bloomer seems like an understatement. Legette wasn't on anyone's radar in the NFL Draft world aside from his explosive kick return potential. The 6'3", 227-pound receiver is a height/weight/speed anomaly who will receive more than a few DK Metcalf comps during the draft process. He's unbelievably explosive. In fact, he'll likely be one of the fastest player at the draft, even at nearly 230 pounds. And he doesn't turn like a cruise ship as a route runner, either. But his most impressive attribute is his high-point ability and vice grip hands in contested and aerial situations. Dalton Miller 12/2/2023

Despite not making it through his first game as a true sophomore, the LSU Tigers defensive tackle remains one of the most heralded NFL Draft prospects in the 2024 cycle. His frame may be the most frightening since Shawn Oakman, and his game resembles Stephon Tuitt and David Irving. His freakish athleticism paired with improved hands and a little experience could secure him a top-10 selection come April. - Dalton Miller

Is Sanders, the TE 235 or 255, I thought he was 235, the write up is confusing hence. 

Some of these tall, wide, receivers in the draft, especially the X types, scare me because they give me Hakeem Butler vibes with the hype.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IndyColtsFan411 said:

I’m warming to the idea of going best defensive player at 15 and then an offensive playmaker in round 2. 

I’d prefer a DE at 15 though. I like McConkey, Worthy and Ja’Tavion Sanders at 46. Maybe even Roman Wilson. 

I don’t like Legette at all. Thought he had a pretty forgetable Senior Bowl. 

Maason Smith has a lot of upside and looks like a Ballard guy. I’m just not sure we’re looking at DT even if I hope we do. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I’m warming to the idea of going best defensive player at 15 and then an offensive playmaker in round 2. 

I’d prefer a DE at 15 though. I like McConkey, Worthy and Ja’Tavion Sanders at 46. Maybe even Roman Wilson. 

I don’t like Legette at all. Thought he had a pretty forgetable Senior Bowl. 

Maason Smith has a lot of upside and looks like a Ballard guy. I’m just not sure we’re looking at DT even if I hope we do. 

Agree. I’m going with the guys with production amidst competition. Thus McConkey is high on my list, so is Roman Wilson considering competition for both. There is also a reason the Colts have spoken to Devontez Walker of North Carolina. If his RAS checks out in the close to mid 9s, I think he’s the Colts 2nd rounder. He projects well to the next level and like McConkey, everything I read about Walker suggests his ability to find zones and set up DBs is excellent. Of them, Roman Wilson is the most explosive though, he’s cracking Round 1, IMO

Legette gives me Hakeem Butler vibes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Agree. I’m going with the guys with production. Thus McConkey is high on my list, so is Roman Wilson considering competition for both. There is also a reason the Colts have spoken to Devontez Walker of North Carolina. If his RAS checks out in the close to mid 9s, I think he’s the Colts 2nd rounder. He projects well to the next level.

Legette gives me Hakeem Butler vibes.

I'll be honest - Tez Walker isn't even on my board anymore after the Senior Bowl.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I'll be honest - Tez Walker isn't even on my board anymore after the Senior Bowl.

It’s like the Colts might benefit moving back because Roman Wilson and McConkey, both will be gone by our 2nd rounder, IMO. Those stand at the top for late 1st to early 2nd guys for me, given the competition and production. Walker, I’ve to see how his combine goes. 

I am not sure if Brian Thomas Jr. lasts past 22. Plus, if AR tends to throw higher, need one of Brian Thomas Jr. or Roman Wilson with some explosiveness to make the catch. I’m not sure if that’s the criteria for Colts outside WRs. :)  McConkey, is too similar to Josh Downs though he played outside in college, projecting that to NFL is hard

• Like 1

It didnt fall exactly the way I wanted, but I could live with this

If you havent watched Sanders TE in from Texas, he is worth a watch

15. Jer'Zhan Newton DT Illinois

46. Ja'Tavion Sanders TE Texas

82. Calen Bullock S USC

117. Junior ColsonLB Michigan

149. Zak ZinterOG Michigan

192. Tommy EichenbergLB Ohio State

image.png.8dfccc36b8b13d2803ee7d45afe95c9f.png

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

It didnt fall exactly the way I wanted, but I could live with this

If you havent watched Sanders TE in from Texas, he is worth a watch

15. Jer'Zhan Newton DT Illinois

46. Ja'Tavion Sanders TE Texas

82. Calen Bullock S USC

117. Junior ColsonLB Michigan

149. Zak ZinterOG Michigan

192. Tommy EichenbergLB Ohio State

image.png.8dfccc36b8b13d2803ee7d45afe95c9f.png

I like this mock.  I really like what I've read about Eichenberg as a LB.  Solid mock.

• Like 1

image.png.578e2b72a721713d5f35adf0daa72810.png

Had to pull off a trade with the Bills to gain extra R5 pick.

Personally, am warming up to Luke.  Then again rooted heavily for him as Nebraska's QB and glad to see him succeed as a wide receiver.   WR Luke McCaffrey (Rice) According to PFF, 110 FBS-level receivers in this draft class were targeted at least 55 times. He ranked 46th in yards per route (2.11), 32nd in drop percentage (4.1 percent; three drops), 11th in contested catches (60.7 percent; at 17-of-28, his 17 contested catches trail only Washington’s Rome Odunze) and 36th in YAC per catch (6.0).  Liking Luke's low drop percentage and ability to make contested catches.  Pretty solid company to be compared to Odunze who had issues prior season and outdone Marvin Harrison Jr. this year.  

SS Trey Taylor (Air Force) won Jim Thorpe Award in 2023 with strong leadership qualities in the secondary.  Taylor is related to Ed Reed.  After 9 weeks Taylor’s 88.5 coverage grade is second among Group of Five safeties while posting an impressive 78.8 run-defense grade.  Taylor overall PFF grade of 85.8.

• Like 2

IND

Malik NabersWR LSU

Kamren KinchensS Miami (FL)

Edgerrin CooperLB Texas A&M

Mekhi WingoDT LSU

Kitan OladapoS Oregon State

Beaux LimmerOC Arkansas

Christian HaynesOG UConn

Jaylin SimpsonCB Auburn

Devontez WalkerWR North Carolina

Evan AndersonDT FAU

A few trades, Nabers fell, had to take him. IMO RB's can be found in FA, that are as good or better than most in the draft. 

On 1/23/2024 at 2:11 PM, IndyColtsFan411 said:

Thought I'd start my own post about the 2024 NFL Draft as I like to do many (too many some might say) mock drafts.  As always, your opinions are welcome even if you don't like my picks.  Also, these mocks are done on ProfootballNetwork's site (my favorite) and like all mocks, some picks are unrealistic, but this is just for fun.  

Mock #1:

So, for my 1st mock for this thread, I did the Chris Ballard method (traded back).  The trades are as follows:

Rams received picks 15, 113 for picks 19, 52

SF received pick 19 for picks 31, 63, 94

GB received picks 51, 144 for picks 58, 91

Browns received picks 82, 175 for picks 85, 129

Broncos received picks 116, 206 for picks 117,191

31. Brian Thomas Jr., WR LSU

Height: 6 - 4 | Weight: 205 | RAS: N/A

After years of missing out on the traditional X wide receivers standing at 6'2" and weighing over 200 pounds, the 2024 NFL Draft Class has made up the difference. Brian Thomas Jr. is a true alpha who wins at-will in the red zone. However, he also possesses more than enough fluidity and prowess as a route runner. Additionally, he's explosive enough to threaten defenses downfield. Dalton Miller.

52. Byron Murphy II, DT Texas

Height: 6 - 1 | Weight: 308 | RAS: N/A

Murphy’s floor as a run defender with his strength, mass, leverage, angle awareness, and movement freedom is already incredibly high, and he has the ceiling to be a devastating pass-rushing threat if he can channel his energy and power capacity more efficiently.

As a prospect, Murphy bears some similarity to Atlanta Falcons Pro Bowler and second-team All-Pro defensive lineman Grady Jarrett.

-Ian Cummings 1/11/24.

58. T.J. Tampa, CB Iowa State

Height: 6 - 1 | Weight: 198 | RAS: N/A

At 6'1, almost 200 pounds, and projected to run a low 4.4 40-yard dash, T.J. Tampa is one of the best few cornerback prospects in the entire Big 12. He came into his own in 2022, earning preseason All-Big 12 honors heading into this fall.

Though he has only one career interception, Tampa is a very talented coverage option thanks to his physical traits. Capable in both man and zone assignments, Tampa is regularly in a great position to challenge receivers at the catch point. While his patience and footwork are advanced enough to stay in the receiver's hip pockets throughout the duration of routes, his speed is a neutralizer for when he does fall behind.

Tampa's athleticism is NFL-caliber. But there are areas where he can elevate his game from the late Day 2 range

Tampa's too quick to turn his hips during his backpedal, allowing receivers to adjust on option routes or take advantage when he guesses incorrectly. He's also prone to taking poor angles in the run game, where he has the right aggression but misdiagnoses the angles he can make work. - Ian Valentino

63. Brandon Dorlus, EDGE Oregon

Height: 6 - 3 | Weight: 291 | RAS: N/A

Built like a combination between a defensive tackle and edge defender, Brandon Dorlus uses every bit of his 6'3", 278-pound frame. His strength at the point of attack is excellent, already capable of handling his own at the next level. But the surprising part of Dorlus' game is his agility and well-rounded nature as a technician.

Dorlus is patient in his attack and will exploit the weaknesses of his blocker, whether it's splitting blockers with a sidestep, moving down the line and keeping his gap integrity, or winning with an inside swim move. He brings a high level of activity, and his power should help him see time as a 3-4 end early in his career. - Ian Valentino

85. Cole Bishop, S Utah

Height: 6 - 3 | Weight: 200 | RAS: N/A

Cole Bishop is one of the best safeties in the nation. He's a do-it-all talent who will line up everywhere, from single-high to two-high to the line of scrimmage. His production reflects the fact that he's often everywhere the ball is.

He has good size at 6'2" and 205 pounds and fits the modern NFL very well. He's fast to react and able to handle his own in the slot against receivers and tight ends. Bishop has a firm Day 2 grade and should be a starter in the NFL. - Ian Valentino

91. Braelon Allen, RB Wisconsin

Height: 6 - 2 | Weight: 238 | RAS: N/A

Has elite overall size, and will be just 20 years old as an NFL rookie.

Can easily absorb and bounce off solo hits with his tightly-packed midsection.

High-level goal-line back with his size and mass, and can plow through the trenches.

-Ian Cummings

94. Tommy Eichenberg, LB Ohio State

Height: 6 - 2 | Weight: 235 | RAS: N/A

Tommy Eichenberg exploded in 2022 with 120 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks, a pick, and three pass deflections. Now, he's projected as one of the top LB prospects in the 2024 NFL Draft.

In similar fashion to his statistical ascent, Eichenberg is just as explosive on the field. At 6'2", 235 pounds, he can erupt through gaps and closing ground easily in pursuit, and he plays with a red-hot motor from snap to whistle. -Ian Cummings

117. Christian Mahogany, OG Boston College

Height: 6 - 3 | Weight: 332 | RAS: N/A

129. Anthony Belton, OT NC State

Height: 6 - 5 | Weight: 336 | RAS: N/A

191. Joe Milton, QB Tennessee

Height: 6 - 5 | Weight: 236 | RAS: N/A

Flashes controlled pocket movements vs. pressure

Big, big arm

Acceleration through throwing motion is insane

The ball gets to the opposite hash instantaneously

-Ian Cummings

This is literally one of my favorite Colts mock drafts this year!

• Like 2

What if by some string of luck...

We end up with Kris Jenkins Jr (DT), Jeremiah Trotter Jr (LB), Luke McCaffrey (WR), and Frank Gore Jr (RB) in this draft?

Obvious inference in their names and family history alone, what are the chances we hit on those picks? Being fairly superstitious, I'd say the odds are high that we hit on 3 of them.

Had a good one earlier today. Traded back from 15 with the Cowboys for 24, 56 and a 2025 3rd rounder. Later traded back from 56 with Houston for 59 and a 245. 

R1.24 Chop Robinson, DE

R2.46 Ja’Tavion Sanders, TE

R2.59 Roman Wilson, WR

R3.82 Javon Bullard, FS

R4.118 Cam Hart, CB

R5.150 Kitan Oladapo, SSLB

R6.193 Khristian Boyd, DT

R7.232 Walter Rouse, OT

R7.245 Rayshad Williams, CB