Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

Yup, they are speculating during the half that the cowboys go get BB as head coach, I just don’t think BB would want to go there personally because just to much control struggle between Jerry and BB, but Jerry getting as old and worn as he is may just say here you go BB your in charge completely of “Americas team” and this is my last shot to chase another championship since I’ve got the QB who is clearly capable in the regular season to get me there….

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

REFS better be careful, it is in Detroit Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

They make bad calls against Detroit a lot. Detroit should have won that last playoff game against the Cowboys.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 3:50 PM, holeymoley99 said:

Rams win behind Carson Wentz after Stafford banged up early, Wentz goes on a roll and leads  Rams to another Super Bowl....Rams elect to roll with him next year and scuttle Stafford.

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:
On 1/13/2024 at 3:50 PM, holeymoley99 said:

Rams win behind Carson Wentz after Stafford banged up early, Wentz goes on a roll and leads  Rams to another Super Bowl....Rams elect to roll with him next year and scuttle Stafford.

Oh No Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Dan Quinn shouldn't be HC anyway. He's a good DC, but even there he needs very good resources around. 

My brother thought he should be fired.

---

This Puka is driving me crazy.