Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 16 All Around the NFL Game thread

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol don't worry we'll give him plenty of open WRs next week. He'll be over 70% against us 

I'd be much more worried if Raiders won a shootout 41-38 with O'Connell on fire then what we saw today. Wouldnt mind getting K.C. in the playoffs, Mahommes hurting, pachecko out again no wr's getting separation. Much prefer them then say Phins or even ravens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I pray you’re right. I just have a very bad feeling we’re walking into the end of the 2021 season yet again. 

Different coaching staff and mentality. We havent lost two in a row all season (Clev was a win as well all know) because club bounces back each time. Worst game was Cinn and came right back and dominated Pitt.   Nothing has been easy but we are the better club and will show it.

I have been watching since the start of this quarter. I missed the first quarter.

Who gets the ball at the start of the 3rd Quarter?

16 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Who does everyone want to win tonight the 49ers or Ravens ?

No one in particular. You?

Just now, chad72 said:

AFC has the upper hand after watching Bills beat up Cowboys and Ravens taking it to the 49ers, there’s a gear they can get to.

I think the afc just looks weak because everyone has beat each other up and the few teams that lost their QB. Ravens and Dolphins are the class of the AFC. This might be Lamar’s year finally.

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

SF looks like they don’t know how to defend Lamar.

They’re going to have to blitz Lamar soon and force him to beat some man coverage. 

But Shanahan chose a pass heavy game plan and Purdy couldn’t beat the Ravens’ pass D once they adapted 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Incredible to think that pretty much from the onset of the Ravens existing, they’ve be contenders. One of the most successful franchises in the league, and they’re one of the youngest.

You're right. They draft well and let go of players who then get signed by other teams. They get high compensatory picks. They do not fire coaches and front office people often. Continuity is undervalued.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

They have changed this offense this year.. Got him better WR and passing more and running less.

But folks said he could only run the ball. I always thought he was an underrated passer of the ball. He is having a great season. He looks very much in control of this offense. The offense uses his skills well.

6 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Mahomes crying. What a baby.

Lol. I did not see it, as I did not watch the first two games.

How did the Giants play? I know they lost but did Tommy DeVito look okay?

Tons of time left for the 49ers to come back.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

No clue honestly, had my grandparents over for a Xmas dinner and we had such a good time laughing and playing cards that we forgot the game was even on lol…

• Like 1

6 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Wont win many scores with zero offensive td's and 2 fg's.......promise me that next week and ill bet the house just saying. 

KC defense is really good. Problem is their offense (WRs) are not good. I expect Adams to carve up this secondary next week. We don’t have a physical corner like Sneed

17 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Tons of time left for the 49ers to come back.

DeVito was benched at the half for Tyrod Taylor who almost led a comeback.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

No clue honestly, had my grandparents over for a Xmas dinner and we had such a good time laughing and playing cards that we forgot the game was even on lol…

That's great. Family and friends are so important. My sister was supposed to host Christmas Eve dinner, but she tested positive for COVID in the morning. :(  Her symptoms seem somewhat severe, but she hopes to be better next week so that we can all ring in the new year together.

I forgot about the games too. I woke up late, as I went to Midnight Mass last night and came home at 2AM. I visited my mother and then went to have dinner with another sister and her family. 

This Ravens-49ers game is the lone game I wanted to watch. It has been entertaining.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@RollerColt  You mentioned that some think Burrow is a system QB. That is absurd. However, Purdy may be a system QB.

I have always liked Darnold. I didn't think the Jets should have drafted Wilson. I thought they should have kept Darnold.

That was some of the things I was reading while Browning was playing so well. “Oh it must be the system, this is making Burrow look bad, blah blah blah…” 

Utter nonsense and it goes to show a lot of football fans have memory loss I guess. 

• Like 1