Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buffalo Falls Again

King Colt

Just shows how slim the margin of error is this season , especially in the AFC. If you’d told me in May we’d have the same record as the Bills with Allen and Diggs both healthy, all while we are starting Gardner Minshew, I’d labeled you as crazy and delusional. 

• Like 3

I am glad the Bills lost. But, I did not watch the last drive from the Bronchos…I turned off the tv because of continued penalties and it would end up in a possible missed field goal which I did not want to see...plus, my Trazadone kicked in :pokerface:

Did anyone wonder why “Frussel”Wilson would run out of the “pocket” and then, run back in it?:facepalm:

Who cares about the Bills fall from grace?

Josh “FAllen!”

Do I seem harsh? It is probably because I once wanted the Bills to win a SB.

YAWN!

Edited by Mighty Blue
Just added letters

They don’t have a run game.  And when they didn’t make a move to get a running back at the deadline I figured they were going to go downhill.  

They need a running game badly.  Monday game was an outlier because they actually ran the ball pretty well but the turnovers by cook and Allen killed them.

Allen shouldn’t throw more than 25 times and have at least 5 rushes, whether they are scrambles or designed runs.