Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Colts vs Panthers plus injury reports

Restinpeacesweetchloe

8 hours ago, richard pallo said:

This is good for Shaq.  He’s been coming on.  I bet he has a great game with an interception.  Lammons will get to start which is good.  Carolina’s OL is horrible.  They are starting a new guy at RB I never heard of.  Young is going to be under a lot of pressure advantage Colts.  I see a few Colts interceptions coming our way.  Only way I see us losing is if Minchew has a horrible game.  Which I don’t see happening.

Carolina is going to pound the ball. Get ready for a long day. U better hope Leonard's isn't playing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DougDew said:

That would be a big change from 2021 and 2022

I think he understands with Richardson being down and the other injuries that this was going to happen. From the media reports also internally did not feel it was going to be a great year with a rookie QB and were evaluation mode with a new HC.

• Like 1

And the NFL thought it would be such a great idea to go to 17 games.  They should've let everything be.  Four preseason games and 16 regular season games worked.  The only change I would've made was to give every team 2 bye weeks during the season.  It would have been a win-win - it still would have stretched the regular season to 18 weeks of coverage and given players more opportunities to heal.  As it is, the league is quickly ruining the game I grew up to love. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately I won’t be able to watch or follow along live, as I am in Vegas going to the Raiders vs Giants game.  Now that McDaniels has been fired, I can cheer for the Raiders in this game. lol

(Unrelated, went to U2 at the Sphere last night. Absolutely mind blowing experience, almost beyond words. The sound and vision experience is unprecedented and likely ruins all future arena / stadium shows for me, as I cannot conceive how any other show could measure up. 1 million percent recommendation to see U2 (or any band in the future) at the Sphere!)

• Like 2

On 11/4/2023 at 12:20 PM, Jared Cisneros said:

We're going to get creamed this game. Theilen has been dominating this season. It won't change here. Of course we face Young not only without Richardson, but right when Young has a get right game Vs Stroud. Reich knows this team like the back of his hand and will properly strategize. We are also hurt like crazy. People will say the Panthers suck, but this is the ultimate trap game unfortunately. I'll be more curious of the coaching decisions Steichen makes, if he can look competent or not.

You should have put this in your alternate universe thread.  What an awesome thread that is btw