Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zack Moss appreciation thread

CR91

6 hours ago, John Waylon said:

You gotta wonder if he may decide that he doesn’t want to be a backup here long-term. And I can’t blame him. He’s earning a shot right now. He’s not married to here, he came in as part of a trade. If Ballard got a solid offer for him and it gave him a chance to be a featured guy somewhere I could see a deal getting done. 

Moss is a better pass catcher than jt, we really need them both in this high scoring league. Downs is pretty good too. 😉

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Moss looked more like JT than JT did 

Dude is a stud. 

MAJOR PROPS to Ballard for making that trade!!! 

Too funny.  I saw him break out of the line while watching on Red Zone and I yelled JT is gone!  Wait, what??  That's Moss???!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CR91 said:

I'll be honest, I hated it when we traded Hines and I saw Moss as just a throw in in the trade and man was I wrong. Talk about single-handedly winning the game. We need a nickname for our new RB tandem. Bam-Bam?

Christmas Tree Flintstones GIF by Warner Archive

I was skeptical  at first but that was a better  trade for us than the bills

7 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Moss looked more like JT than JT did 

Dude is a stud. 

MAJOR PROPS to Ballard for making that trade!!! 

Yeah how do u relegate Moss to back up when he has put up the numbers he has? Ballard talks bout character and earning your position. Taylor wasn't there for the team , but Moss was.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yeah how do u relegate Moss to back up when he has put up the numbers he has? Ballard talks bout character and earning your position. Taylor wasn't there for the team , but Moss was.

There will be plenty of touches for both.  

Irsay and Ballard have clearly forgiven whatever JT did or didn’t do.   Taylor’s teammates are happy for him.   The only people who aren’t happy are the fans who wanted Taylor punished and made an example of.   That’s not happening.   It’s over.   The team is moving on. 

15 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Moss has been  good but in second match up with titans I doubt he has that kind of game as their run stuffer tart should be back

That is why we need to get our passing game better for our next Titans game. It is always a grind out with them, most divisional games are, except our recent blowouts at Jags. :) 

12 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

There will be plenty of touches for both.  

Irsay and Ballard have clearly forgiven whatever JT did or didn’t do.   Taylor’s teammates are happy for him.   The only people who aren’t happy are the fans who wanted Taylor punished and made an example of.   That’s not happening.   It’s over.   The team is moving on. 

It wasn't a matter of being punished. It was making smart business choices. It is funny but when Polian was GM, he traded Faulk and let James go. Irsay has done a 180 with regards to the rb position. What is even more puzzling is that rbs were more valued at the time when Polian made those decisions. I believe this was a bit forced by Ballard and in the end it is a result of them needing each other. Taylor's contract demands probably came down a bit and Ballard needs to string some wins together

Okay, so as of today Moss ranks 3rd among RB's behind CMC, and Achane, who may miss a couple of games.

SS said he would ride the hot hand when we had a RBC.  I feel bad for Moss because he could be in the running for most yardage.  I get it that Taylor is supposed to be the better back, but I eventually see Moss as the redheaded stepchild despite of him having a near top of the league season.

It's going to interior see how the Colts work JT back to ga!e health and conditioning.  There's clearly no rush with Moss doing so well.