Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles Colts Joint Practice 8/22

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

This is so weird... why is he there? I legit don't know. He wants a trade and doesn't want to be with the Colts anymore, the Colts have given him permission to seek a trade. He's not healthy to practice... So what is he doing there? 

Serving as a bad example! Everyone has a purpose. 

8 minutes ago, stitches said:

This is so weird... why is he there? I legit don't know. He wants a trade and doesn't want to be with the Colts anymore, the Colts have given him permission to seek a trade. He's not healthy to practice... So what is he doing there? 

I agree. I was just telling some friends I don't understand why the Colts are allowing this to go on. I don't blame the guy for wanting to be paid but hold out away from the team instead of bringing in a toxic attitude to a very young team. 

If he's not going to hold-out and away from the team like he should be doing his "injuries" give him the perfect excuse to stay away and "rehab". It's all a show. 

The only thing I can think of is that the Colts are allowing him to be with the team in hopes of salvaging something but honestly, he's doing more harm than good IMO. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cjwhiskers said:

I agree. I was just telling some friends I don't understand why the Colts are allowing this to go on. I don't blame the guy for wanting to be paid but hold out away from the team instead of bringing in a toxic attitude to a very young team. 

If he's not going to hold-out and away from the team like he should be doing his "injuries" give him the perfect excuse to stay away and "rehab". It's all a show. 

The only thing I can think of is that the Colts are allowing him to be with the team in hopes of salvaging something but honestly, he's doing more harm than good IMO. 

What harm is it doing?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, stitches said:

This is strange.

3 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

Seems he is working with trainers now.

McKenzie is back.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, cjwhiskers said:

I think your last paragraph is probably the reason. They want him to see how fun the team might be and surrounding him with his friends.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cjwhiskers said:

Brain injury? Can he not just say concussion? Brain injury gives me bad vibes it's more than a concussion lol. 

It is a brain injury though. I get what he's doing. Society has kind of desensitized the word 'concussion'. How many has Shaq had now? 3? This isnt a small deal, fans need to hope he gets a long run of great health

• Like 3